Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 83   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The new manager thread.  (Read 237460 times)
kerry red

« Reply #45 on: Saturday, July 13, 2013, 07:36:51 »

Hayley Cropper, for me

We need a transvestite
blinkpip
His Infernal Majesty

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Saturday, July 13, 2013, 07:41:54 »

Where is STFC Bart went we need him.

Who ever takes it, got a massive job staying up with a group of youngsters.

Big names will avoided it. Get the Orange hats out.

ee the trick is only pick on those that can't do you no harm
Like the drummer from Def Leppard's only got one arm

I annoyed Yeovilred 28/01/06
newmarket red
, ; . ' ?

Thrives on negativity.

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Saturday, July 13, 2013, 07:51:21 »

We realy have become a joke of a club since these lot took over we will be lucky to get away with staying up at this rate what a time to fuck around with the season just round the corner joke.
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Saturday, July 13, 2013, 07:58:27 »

Just seen a car with the reg M1k N3W11 pull into the CG car park. Honest.
Haha, Newell would have to be smuggled in under darkness surely.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Saturday, July 13, 2013, 07:58:58 »

We realy have become a joke of a club since these lot took over we will be lucky to get away with staying up at this rate what a time to fuck around with the season just round the corner joke.

Becoming a joke?

The occasional rest bite aside, this sort of grizzly business happens at Swindon on a regular basis. There's something in the water supply!

If MacDonald goes, we'll be on our tenth manager in ten years.

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Saturday, July 13, 2013, 08:06:55 »

Becoming a joke?

The occasional rest bite aside, this sort of grizzly business happens at Swindon on a regular basis. There's something in the water supply!

If MacDonald goes, we'll be on our tenth manager in ten years.
more reason why we should start from scratch. Continually getting morons running the club. This situation is a fucking joke. Our squad is pathetically weak yet is allegedly costing 2.9mill. The next manager will be cheap and a lap dog to the board and spurs.
« Last Edit: Saturday, July 13, 2013, 08:09:53 by arriba » Logged
RWB Robin

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Saturday, July 13, 2013, 09:02:08 »

I was certainly one of those who genuinely thought that something positive came out of the presentation from on Weddnesday. However, in the light of all of this, the absence of Lee Power from the evening speaks volumes.  A presentation to supporters from someone who cannot talk about the football is of questionable value really....of course the evening would probably then have got hijacked onto solely football matters; but this row must have been brewing over the past few weeks, and it it is utterly dishonest to present us with such a positive picture when actually a fundamental crisis was brewing.

And you could see an (at the time incomprehensible) disinterest from the players last night.....now it falls into place.
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Saturday, July 13, 2013, 09:05:15 »

I was certainly one of those who genuinely thought that something positive came out of the presentation from on Weddnesday. However, in the light of all of this, the absence of Lee Power from the evening speaks volumes.  A presentation to supporters from someone who cannot talk about the football is of questionable value really....of course the evening would probably then have got hijacked onto solely football matters; but this row must have been brewing over the past few weeks, and it it is utterly dishonest to present us with such a positive picture when actually a fundamental crisis was brewing.

And you could see an (at the time incomprehensible) disinterest from the players last night.....now it falls into place.
To be honest Wednesday evening was presentation on the business side of things not the football side of things, and it was stated by Steve Murrall that he could not answer anything about the footy side as that was left to Jed and Lee Power and the coaching staff.  So to say it was dishonest is, in my opinion, a bit wide of the mark!!
moredonboy

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Saturday, July 13, 2013, 09:42:53 »

Sad
Whatever KM decides I wish him well however -

I fear he might well have thrown in the towel - but to do this before the season kicks off is spineless, unless he has very serious personal issues.

I was never convinced he was strong enough in character to ride to rough and tumble of League soccer and handle a board
that quite honestly seem to me amateurish in the extreme. It is fine to be a self sustaining club but without a fit, motivated and competitive squad what is the point? and i could knock up a good looking business plan!

To have such a young inexperienced squad assembled so late in the close season will be a disaster in my opinion.

There has been a total lack of drive at the Club since PDC left and I have no idea which new manager could rescue things this late in the day.

We will struggle to survive   -  I am very sad.
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Saturday, July 13, 2013, 09:47:03 »

Is there any substance to these rumours? Other than being repeated multiple times? I'm not doubting them, just trying to ascertain their truthfulness. If Kmac is really away for personal reasons, maybe they're why these rumours could have started- he may not be leaving because he has a bad relationship with the board or whatever, he may be leaving because of personal reasons.

If he does go, it will be a massive shame. I was looking forward to seeing what he could do with the young team we've assembled.
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Saturday, July 13, 2013, 09:56:05 »

It still doesn't appear clear whether KMac has gone permanently or not.  Another example of a time when the club should be issuing a formal statement to clarify the situation or at the least to stop incorrect rumours circulating.

This is one big mess yet again.
Cibocchi_Is_God

The Italian Stallion

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Saturday, July 13, 2013, 10:08:12 »

If KMac has offered his resignation there is no way back for him really, even if the board do try to renegotiate with him.. He's shown that he no longer wants to be manager of Swindon - even if it is foer the right reasons - I can't see him in the dugout again.
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Saturday, July 13, 2013, 10:15:30 »

Sad

I fear he might well have thrown in the towel - but to do this before the season kicks off is spineless, unless he has very serious personal issues.

I was never convinced he was strong enough in character to ride to rough and tumble of League soccer and handle a board
that quite honestly seem to me amateurish in the extreme. It is fine to be a self sustaining club but without a fit, motivated and competitive squad what is the point? and i could knock up a good looking business plan!

To have such a young inexperienced squad assembled so late in the close season will be a disaster in my opinion.

There has been a total lack of drive at the Club since PDC left and I have no idea which new manager could rescue things this late in the day.

The only drive that PDC had was for himself and he and Jeremy Wray were driving the club into oblivion!!  Everything was fine as long as Andrew Black was signing the monthly cheques off, sadly that stopped and we were 24 hours from disaster, Ritchie was sold and that was meant to cover us to the end of the season but the new chairman was probably going to take us into administration anyway . . the consequences of that were enormous and we wouldn't have been playing Forest Green last night it would probably have been a Boxing Day derby!!  It was a great ride but I think we knew it wasn't going to last - although it did come to a halt rather suddenly!!  As regards to writing a business plan, how many people could write a business plan that involves a turnover of £5 million, with wages for the playing and coaching staff alone costing £4.8 mill!!
kerry red

« Reply #58 on: Saturday, July 13, 2013, 10:16:41 »

This has only come about since Power passed the fit and proper person test.

We've all known the players who were coming in for weeks now, so did KMac.

So why wait til now to resign - nothing has changed except Power's position being confirmed.

Hope to god he doen't think he can do the job cos he's on a bit of an ego trip
Boy About Town
Pricko

Often outnumbered, never outgunned.

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Saturday, July 13, 2013, 10:17:21 »

Sad

Get a grip

Seriously not taking this serious. Tool.

Now, ain't that just like me?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 83   Go Up
Print
Jump to: