Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 ... 54   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Facebook  (Read 101898 times)
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #225 on: Thursday, January 8, 2009, 19:50:34 »

Welcome back Sonic!

This is rather an apt thread to aslo post this link:

http://www.wiltsglosstandard.co.uk/sport/4025774.FOOTBALL__Facebook_reveals_Swindon_Town_heroes/

Does anyone have these fancy dress snaps?   Especially a blacked up Sturrock if we're taking requests!

I do Smiley

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
DMR

« Reply #226 on: Thursday, January 8, 2009, 20:01:52 »

This is possibly the gayest thread ever.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #227 on: Thursday, January 8, 2009, 20:14:03 »

You're a cunt McMackin
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #228 on: Thursday, January 8, 2009, 20:15:40 »

Can someone post them on here?

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
strooood
As black as Patrick from EastEnders who is officially the blackest man on the planet.

Ignore
« Reply #229 on: Thursday, January 8, 2009, 20:40:54 »

that is me!!
jesus h christ, you're a smiler.

officially blacker than the night.
Crawcrook red

« Reply #230 on: Thursday, January 8, 2009, 20:52:47 »

The enigma that is nick lawson

=

Crawcrook Red.

Still trying to work out whos who!
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #231 on: Thursday, January 8, 2009, 21:11:01 »

Did you make lots of new mates si
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #232 on: Thursday, January 8, 2009, 22:03:00 »

Did you make lots of new mates si

Only one Smiley
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #233 on: Friday, January 9, 2009, 09:05:58 »

gossip no more...

for the record, i deleted everyone bar two people - neither from here - on facebook as i intended to stop using it, along with the TEF and other forums, to try and sort my head out as i wasn't in a very happy place.

it didn't really work as intended but that's life.

apologies if i offended anyone by being my cuntish self Smiley

luftputefartøyet mitt er fullt av ål.

never noticed you'd gone tbh

magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #234 on: Friday, January 9, 2009, 09:09:08 »

also i've had three facebook friend requests from people on here but haven't a clue who they are.

i have seen Jamie Finch is Bangkok Red but no idea who the others are.
Paul Manning and Steve Williams?Huh?Huh?

janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #235 on: Friday, January 9, 2009, 09:13:23 »

Facebook scares me a little.  My Mrs came home last night telling me some fella from her school passed away on Tuesday night, he was only mid 20's.  As he was a friend of hers on FB she went on to his page and his status was something like "xxxxxxx is in hospital with a drip in his arm, I'm that ill!!".  A day after writing that he sadly passed away.  Obviously the nicer side of FB is people can leave a few words for the bloke, but when you see recently added photos of him having a laugh with his mates and then you know what happened you think flipping heck how fragile is life!!

I had a thought the other day whilst warming up my cornish pasty, as the timer counted down 10...9...8...7....6...  I suddenly thought that's your life that is, one day, hopefully years in the future, it all comes down to those last few seconds, 5....4...3... know matter what you are, a cornish pasty kinda person with only 2 minutes to go, or a defrosting joint of beef individual with 3 hours on your timer 2....1.....  may you all not be cornish pasties for many many years....

That flipping depressed me for a little while, I still have that thought when I use a microwave and I see it beep at zero.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #236 on: Friday, January 9, 2009, 09:16:18 »

also i've had three facebook friend requests from people on here but haven't a clue who they are.

i have seen Jamie Finch is Bangkok Red but no idea who the others are.
Paul Manning and Steve Williams?Huh?Huh?

Tis me!

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #237 on: Friday, January 9, 2009, 09:18:53 »

Facebook scares me a little.  My Mrs came home last night telling me some fella from her school passed away on Tuesday night, he was only mid 20's.  As he was a friend of hers on FB she went on to his page and his status was something like "xxxxxxx is in hospital with a drip in his arm, I'm that ill!!".  A day after writing that he sadly passed away.  Obviously the nicer side of FB is people can leave a few words for the bloke, but when you see recently added photos of him having a laugh with his mates and then you know what happened you think flipping heck how fragile is life!!

I had a thought the other day whilst warming up my cornish pasty, as the timer counted down 10...9...8...7....6...  I suddenly thought that's your life that is, one day, hopefully years in the future, it all comes down to those last few seconds, 5....4...3... know matter what you are, a cornish pasty kinda person with only 2 minutes to go, or a defrosting joint of beef individual with 3 hours on your timer 2....1.....  may you all not be cornish pasties for many many years....

That flipping depressed me for a little while, I still have that thought when I use a microwave and I see it beep at zero.

Blimey Jan, bit deep for a Friday morning!

The trick is not to stand there and watch it counting down, make sure you are doing something you want to do while it is cooking!

Cheer up mate, the weekend is here!

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #238 on: Friday, January 9, 2009, 09:30:49 »

Tis me!

do i know you?!!

janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #239 on: Friday, January 9, 2009, 09:53:24 »

Blimey Jan, bit deep for a Friday morning!

The trick is not to stand there and watch it counting down, make sure you are doing something you want to do while it is cooking!

Cheer up mate, the weekend is here!

Yeah it's like taking money out of a cash point, I know I have money in there, it's not like I go anywhere near my over draft, but when I press that £40 withdrawal I have to look away before it shows me my balance.  Don't know why, but I always do.

As I've said before, I think I have some serious issues with the Grim Reaper.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 ... 54   Go Up
Print
Jump to: