Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: First test-Brisbane  (Read 14197 times)
mattboyslim

« Reply #105 on: Tuesday, November 28, 2006, 20:04:02 »

I agree rich, basically in the first test it looked like we'd need 8 bowlers before taking 20 wickets, all we can do is put out the best side and hope they perform, it's not like we have a huge amount of time, or many choices of replcements, just back the best eleven we have to do it right this time.
Scot Munroe

« Reply #106 on: Tuesday, November 28, 2006, 20:04:47 »

The one person we are missing along with Simon jones and you lot can  slate me is former Bowling coach Troy Cooley. Now the convicts have got him. I was really annoyed when Fletcher let him go.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: Tuesday, November 28, 2006, 20:06:33 »

i was thinking about that the other day as well. he did wonders for us. its funny how Harmison has gone downhill since he left isn't it? Anderson looks like a nothing bowler and Hoggy has lost some form too.
Scot Munroe

« Reply #108 on: Tuesday, November 28, 2006, 20:28:29 »

You can look at the success of the Bowlers in the Summer of 03,04 and 05 were down to Troy Cooley. He helped Harmison in the West Indies were he picked up 23 wickets in 4 test matches. Cooley helped flintoff who was not picking up wickets but bowling well, Flintoff was bowling defensively now you can see he is more of an attacking bowler. The summer of 05 Cooley helped Simon Jones and Andrew Flintoff with the reverse Swing which bamboozled the Aussies.
Spencer_White

« Reply #109 on: Wednesday, November 29, 2006, 22:58:59 »

Quote from: "larwood"
Quote from: "Spencer_White"
Ive seen myself on the big screen. Im on there quite a lot. Just the other times Ive got shades or a hat on. Or both.

Your only on there because your sat near the mighty personage that is Jimmy Cool

Yeah, he likes to come and sit near me sometimes. I say 'Jimmy you stink mate'.
larwood
The girl least likely to.

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: Thursday, November 30, 2006, 13:01:11 »

Quote from: "larwood"
Ive seen myself on the big screen. Im on there quite a lot. Just the other times Ive got shades or a hat on. Or both.

Your only on there because your sat near the mighty personage that is Jimmy Cool

Yeah, he likes to come and sit near me sometimes. I say 'Jimmy you stink mate'.

Soapy Tit Wank
Jimmy strikes me as an Old spice kind of man Wink

I was a small, fat child in a welfare house
There was only one thing I ever dreamed about
And fate has just
Handed it to me - whoopee
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: