Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Morning After  (Read 9676 times)
eddiet

Ignore
« on: Sunday, November 9, 2008, 10:33:49 »

Woke up with a fucking hangover and I am still angry and embarassed about that shite yesterday. That has got to be the lowest point i have ever seen in 25 fucking years ( and I include Stevenage and Dagenham for those with long memories )

Malpas - do the decent thing and fall on the sword ( i know it wont happen so somebody fucking sort this out ).

Players - if you cant be fucking arsed to work and battle for your shirt and for 7-800 fans who have spent good money pitching up in a village 150 miles away , then fuck off to another club and let us bring in somebody who will. Will you wake up fucking angry and embarassed - I fucking doubt it.

Basically - if we go out of the JPT ( the JPT for fuck sake ) then our season is screwed by November , cos there aint much evidence that we have the ability to go on the kind of run we will need to get up to the play offs.

This shit has gone on too long this season , we have massively under performed ( Colchester , Huddersfield etc ) and this has got to be the last straw.

The newbies in the 5500 will be flocking back ...............

Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, November 9, 2008, 10:36:46 »

Take off your anger-tinted specs. Stevenge was 10 times worse than this.

Things get better but they never get good
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #2 on: Sunday, November 9, 2008, 10:58:28 »

I have actually moved on from the embarrassment now! Bring on Leicester!
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Sunday, November 9, 2008, 11:14:44 »

Dave, did you go yesterday? It was abysmal and quite possibly the worst Town performance I have ever seen.

It's All Good..............
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Sunday, November 9, 2008, 11:17:59 »

I didn't, no. But on the face of it a top of the table division one team losing at home to a mid-table conference side is worse than a lower mid table league one side losing away to a top of the table conference side.

Things get better but they never get good
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Sunday, November 9, 2008, 11:30:33 »

I take your point about rankings, but I think what angered most of us yesterday was the performance.

It was the most embarrased I've ever been after a football game.

Everyone of the players yesterday, with the exception of Timlin, should be fucking ashamed of themselves.

dell boy

« Reply #6 on: Sunday, November 9, 2008, 11:32:23 »

I take your point about rankings, but I think what angered most of us yesterday was the performance.

It was the most embarrased I've ever been after a football game.

Everyone of the players yesterday, with the exception of Timlin, should be fucking ashamed of themselves.

And the manager, did he perform on the touchline or did he go back into his shell, did he show anger or passion - or was it the Malpas of four matches ago?
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Sunday, November 9, 2008, 11:36:58 »

I dont think they have dugouts at little village pitches.
dell boy

« Reply #8 on: Sunday, November 9, 2008, 11:41:05 »

I dont think they have dugouts at little village pitches.

I'm sure they do, there is a standard at all levels of non-league football and one of those standards is to have a dug-outs.
Even village sides in the lower reaches of non-league have to apply.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Sunday, November 9, 2008, 11:41:38 »

And the manager, did he perform on the touchline or did he go back into his shell, did he show anger or passion - or was it the Malpas of four matches ago?

I didn't see Malpas, but then again I wasn't looking for him. What I was looking for was the players. Unfortunately they went missing.

Very poor display, I know it happens in Cup games, but that doesn't make it any easier to swallow. I'm not going to start shouting for the managers head on the back of this result though, the last four league games have shown we can compete in the division and if we get a result against Leicester It'll be a bit more evidence of this.

THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Sunday, November 9, 2008, 11:41:48 »

I disagree Dave - Stevenage was at home...BUT....we did play quite well in patches and got very close to scoring....unlike yesterdays shite....we could of easily lost 4 zip. Doh

Clems Army!
dell boy

« Reply #11 on: Sunday, November 9, 2008, 11:53:07 »

I didn't see Malpas, but then again I wasn't looking for him. What I was looking for was the players. Unfortunately they went missing.

Very poor display, I know it happens in Cup games, but that doesn't make it any easier to swallow. I'm not going to start shouting for the managers head on the back of this result though, the last four league games have shown we can compete in the division and if we get a result against Leicester It'll be a bit more evidence of this.

The fans who went yesterday (on ThisIs) are giving Malpas even more stick than normal - his lack of inspiration to the players, his use of substitutes etc.
Never thought that a JPT Trophy match would be so important to our season, without getting onto a long thread of Malpas Out again, surely a defeat on Wednesday and another against Leicester must see the end of his reign.

I wish Malpas would come for a drink with me down my local, I left early last night, not for ages have I taken so much stick or pisstaking about my side, nearly got a bit punchy, very out of character for me.

Malpas please leave you might not be the problem, but whilst you are here I have lost all hope of Swindon recovering.
« Last Edit: Sunday, November 9, 2008, 11:55:09 by dell boy » Logged
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Sunday, November 9, 2008, 11:55:13 »

I've tried not to think about the result, but I too am still very fucking angry. The players just looked like they thought Histon would roll over and give us the win.

I agree with eddie, should we lose on wednesday then our season will be over in November - unless we get a relegation battle on our hands.
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #13 on: Sunday, November 9, 2008, 11:56:20 »

The fans who went yesterday are giving Malpas even more stick than normal - his lack of inspiration to the players, his use of substitutes etc.
Never thought that a JPT Trophy match would be so important to our season, without getting on the long thread of Malpas Out again, surely a defeat on Wednesday and another against Leicester must see the end to his reign.

I wish Malpas would come for a drink with me down my local, I left early last night, not for ages have I taken so much stick or pisstaking about my side, nearly got a bit punchy, very out of character for me.

Malpas please leave you might not be the problem, but whilst you are there I have lost all hope of Swindon recovering.

One loss in 4 games. I am going to slit my wrists. It was shit, it was embarrassing, only 4 or 5 little kiddies started chanting for Malpas' head after the game and they were all told to fuck off and grow up. A result against Leicester and that's one loss in 5 games which is not a bad return. Shit result y-day but we can't do anything about it now. We need to look forward.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Sunday, November 9, 2008, 11:57:31 »

I predict a dogfight.........If Cox goes in January we might as well give up. Sad

Clems Army!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: