Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 ... 27   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Morrison  (Read 47970 times)
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #210 on: Friday, January 14, 2011, 20:37:49 »

When he first came on the scene he looked class and a possible £1m player. Three years on he's not progressed. The Rovers home game summed him up - dogshit in the 1st half - class in the 2nd. He's played enough games now to have got a level of consistency but hasn't.
Reading could have got a bargain at £250k or could have signed a dog. Time will tell.
I'm not overly arsed about him going - he's no Taylor, Calderwood or Aizlewood.

Fuck me Chalkie...no one here is saying he is......to be honest i knew he was going.....but at a decent price at least.
But as i keep boring people about.....its the amount and the clause in the contract that i find a worry.
No players at this level is consistent.....but Charlton away and Saints/Hudds at home v good teams have shown me he will step up easy...MOM in all those games.

WEZE BEEN ROBBED.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #211 on: Friday, January 14, 2011, 20:39:23 »

Shit, leefer, we're going to have to hide your meds when Charlie goes aren't we? Cheesy
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #212 on: Friday, January 14, 2011, 20:42:10 »

Shit, leefer, we're going to have to hide your meds when Charlie goes aren't we? Cheesy

Deffo getting to much money for him....not bothered Grin
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #213 on: Friday, January 14, 2011, 20:42:28 »

Fuck me Chalkie...no one here is saying he is......to be honest i knew he was going.....but at a decent price at least.
But as i keep boring people about.....its the amount and the clause in the contract that i find a worry.
No players at this level is consistent.....but Charlton away and Saints/Hudds at home v good teams have shown me he will step up easy...MOM in all those games.

WEZE BEEN ROBBED.
But Plymouth at home showed he wouldn't even get a game for the yellow shitstains.
leefer - two weeks ago I wanted to drink whatever you were having, now I don't. I prefer your blind optimism than your current pessimism.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #214 on: Friday, January 14, 2011, 20:44:28 »

But Plymouth at home showed he wouldn't even get a game for the yellow shitstains.
leefer - two weeks ago I wanted to drink whatever you were having, now I don't. I prefer your blind optimism than your current pessimism.

You pays you money....i dont care what you prefer Chalkies.....i am very optimistic....your the one doubting the feller Wink
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #215 on: Friday, January 14, 2011, 20:54:30 »

Fact is he has gone now...i will be there tomorow...supporting the team not slagging.
Sorry for being over passionate on this one....just feel we have been mugged......others dont...thats life.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #216 on: Friday, January 14, 2011, 21:09:53 »

Sorry for being over passionate on this one....
Don't think you should ever apologise for that leefer Smiley
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #217 on: Friday, January 14, 2011, 21:11:16 »

Don't think you should ever apologise for that leefer Smiley

OK....over the top a little maybe......................history now.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #218 on: Friday, January 14, 2011, 22:09:05 »

WEZE BEEN ROBBED.

Utter fucking rubbish

Counteract that with the mistakes he has made this season that have lost us points

£250k to pay for potential that wont come off without game time (which he wont get at Reading is good business)

Fuck me most of you lot must be on blob this week, especially Leefer

Personally I will hold my water until the close of the window, if Wilson and Fitton cannot attract the right people in then I will show them my wrath  Cheesy
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #219 on: Friday, January 14, 2011, 22:13:35 »

Utter fucking rubbish

Counteract that with the mistakes he has made this season that have lost us points

£250k to pay for potential that wont come off without game time (which he wont get at Reading is good business)

Fuck me most of you lot must be on blob this week, especially Leefer

Personally I will hold my water until the close of the window, if Wilson and Fitton cannot attract the right people in then I will show them my wrath  Cheesy
Maybe another way to look at it is that we stole Morrison from Plymouth due to a contract muck up in the first place. We have now lost him due to a contract muck up. In the interim he has contributed to the team (arguably inconsistently) and made the club £250k. Sounds pretty much ok to me.

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #220 on: Friday, January 14, 2011, 22:14:39 »

I look forward to it, having seen your train rants this week Cheesy
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #221 on: Friday, January 14, 2011, 22:15:15 »

Maybe another way to look at it is that we stole Morrison from Plymouth due to a contract muck up in the first place. We have now lost him due to a contract muck up. In the interim he has contributed to the team (arguably inconsistently) and made the club £250k. Sounds pretty much ok to me.

My thoughts exactly

Hardly fucking Bobby Moore was he ?

Jesus, some people need to get a reality check
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #222 on: Friday, January 14, 2011, 22:15:55 »

I look forward to it, having seen your train rants this week Cheesy

I was tired and emotional
Spencer_White

« Reply #223 on: Friday, January 14, 2011, 22:16:23 »

I'm just glad he isnt playing tomorrow because Ive been waiting for him to be sold for 12 months because he's a liability.

Lets see what this Will Evans has to offer. He wasnt scared to mix it in the Saints JPT game.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #224 on: Friday, January 14, 2011, 22:18:27 »

I'm just glad he isnt playing tomorrow because Ive been waiting for him to be sold for 12 months because he's a liability.

Lets see what this Will Evans has to offer. He wasnt scared to mix it in the Saints JPT game.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 ... 27   Go Up
Print
Jump to: