Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 57   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: fm2006  (Read 64542 times)
benji_turner

« Reply #30 on: Monday, November 7, 2005, 07:40:04 »

Top of the league in January. 21 games without a defeat, ahead of Brizzle in second. Out of the League Cup, LDV, but still in the FA Cup have got a tricky away tie at Crewe, if I win that then its Coventry away. Sold Fallon and Nicholas, for 120 and 220k respectively so I decided to spend a bit of money. Biggest signinig is Nathan Tyson, 16 goals already, got him paired up front with Rati Aleksidze, who has 14 goals so far. Rhys is out with a broken leg too, so hav got a West Brom keeper called kuzcak in on loan. My team:
                                   Kuzcak
Gurney       O'Hanlon                   Ifil           Kazmierczak

McManaman  Brammer              Whalley           Ndah

Tyson           Aleksidze
As you can see, a number of siginings in there too. Macca in on a free, Ndah cost me £1k, Gurns has been awesome this season!
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #31 on: Monday, November 7, 2005, 10:42:56 »

If anyone is interested (I think Rossi might be) I've managed to get the game working when you mount the image via alcohol 120 or daemon tools. Not sure if it will work for a copied cd, don't think it will but I might try later.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Monday, November 7, 2005, 18:40:19 »

Quote from: "benji_turner"
Top of the league in January. 21 games without a defeat, ahead of Brizzle in second. Out of the League Cup, LDV, but still in the FA Cup have got a tricky away tie at Crewe, if I win that then its Coventry away. Sold Fallon and Nicholas, for 120 and 220k respectively so I decided to spend a bit of money. Biggest signinig is Nathan Tyson, 16 goals already, got him paired up front with Rati Aleksidze, who has 14 goals so far. Rhys is out with a broken leg too, so hav got a West Brom keeper called kuzcak in on loan. My team:
                                   Kuzcak
Gurney       O'Hanlon                   Ifil           Kazmierczak

McManaman  Brammer              Whalley           Ndah

Tyson           Aleksidze
As you can see, a number of siginings in there too. Macca in on a free, Ndah cost me £1k, Gurns has been awesome this season!

I signed them too! Great wee players!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
land_of_bo

« Reply #33 on: Saturday, November 26, 2005, 20:09:07 »

I won on the last day of the season against Southend to stay up! Finished 17th.

Sold Fallon in January window to Palace for £550k! Now gonna spend it on rebuilding for next season.

Fallon had scored 20 by Jan, and Thorpe finished the season with 28 - my defence was just so shit though. O Hanlon wouldn't sign new contract and agreed to sell him to Forest for £300k but it fell through as they didn't have the cash...

Caton scored 35 goals for the under 18's  :shock:
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Saturday, November 26, 2005, 21:04:00 »

into my 3rd season and struggling.

last year, lost in the playoff final :evil: lost thorpe and roberts on frees, by the time they left they were collectively worth £1.5m :evil: and now i cant stop leaking goals. sold all of the original defence and got new players in, they were pretty handy last year, but letting balls through regularly, shored my squad up with 5players in the last 3 days of the transfer window comin in, but its not looking good. i cant hold onto a lead, last 3 matches i scored first and lost or drew. against Franchise i was 2-0 up, 2 goals in injury time after evans got injured, then lost 2 more players to injury after i'd used all my subs. cunts  :evil:

land_of_bo

« Reply #35 on: Saturday, November 26, 2005, 21:15:43 »

Bolton just bought O Hanlon for £350k when he only had 1 month on his contract left and wouldn't sign a new one...

Signed Paul Okon and a couple of other defenders and a couple of foreign mids, now looking for a striker to pair with Thorpe for the start of my 2nd season.

Play 3 cb, 2 wb, 3 cm and 2 st - hoping my defence will be better this year with the experienced players I've signed....
Spud

« Reply #36 on: Sunday, November 27, 2005, 00:02:24 »

Quote from: "Leggett"
into my 3rd season and struggling.

last year, lost in the playoff final :evil: lost thorpe and roberts on frees, by the time they left they were collectively worth £1.5m :evil: and now i cant stop leaking goals. sold all of the original defence and got new players in, they were pretty handy last year, but letting balls through regularly, shored my squad up with 5players in the last 3 days of the transfer window comin in, but its not looking good. i cant hold onto a lead, last 3 matches i scored first and lost or drew. against Franchise i was 2-0 up, 2 goals in injury time after evans got injured, then lost 2 more players to injury after i'd used all my subs. cunts  :evil:

If you cant hold a lead then you need to sort your training out(fitness wise) as thats the main problem of conceding late on and not holding onto a lead.
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Sunday, November 27, 2005, 00:47:44 »

good lad Cheesy

oh and i'm playin the same formation too, i hammer leeds in the cup, but lose to bournemouth...  :?

Spud

« Reply #38 on: Sunday, November 27, 2005, 01:03:33 »

Ive got a wicked training programme on my current game although you need decent coaches for it to work properly. :|
STFC Village

« Reply #39 on: Sunday, November 27, 2005, 12:09:58 »

Mid-way through my 3rd season with STFC....

1st season- Finished 6th, out in the play-offs to Bristol Shitty :evil:
2nd season- Finished 1st after some inspired signings (Les Ferdinand, Alan Thompson, Darren Currie)
3rd season- Currently 5th, after a great start to the campaign. Expecting to drop out of the play-offs towards the end of the season though

Signings wise, i'd recommend all of the above, and Quincy Owusu Abeyie(Gooners), Wayne Cummings(Bornmuff), Chris Eagles(Man Ure) and Tommy Doherty (Shitty).

Far and away my best player though, is Rory! 18 goals in 15 caps for NZ Cheesy
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #40 on: Sunday, November 27, 2005, 12:11:01 »

I still haven't started  :\/
STFC Village

« Reply #41 on: Sunday, November 27, 2005, 12:12:35 »

Quote from: "simon pieman"
Bloody hell Si! Your a student! Stop doing work and get FM on! Cool
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #42 on: Sunday, November 27, 2005, 12:14:02 »

Quote from: "STFC Village"
Quote from: "simon pieman"
Bloody hell Si! Your a student! Stop doing work and get FM on! Cool

I know  :|  Although I don't seem to be working either  :?
Spud

« Reply #43 on: Sunday, November 27, 2005, 19:14:06 »

Stop drinking and get on FM!, ive go to admit that im more addicted to Pro Evo 5 at the moment.
STFC Village

« Reply #44 on: Monday, November 28, 2005, 00:38:39 »

One thing i can't understand is, after turning down lucrative contract offers from Ipswich and Norwich, is my loyalty only 1 :?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 57   Go Up
Print
Jump to: