Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Lee Hughes.  (Read 3454 times)
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Thursday, September 23, 2010, 21:20:42 »

That's not the point though, is it jonny.

He's a professional.

and leefer, I don't like him. I think he's a cowardly scumbag. Totally undeserving of his chance to step in and pick up where he left off.

I just think the image of a footballer, a fan of the oppo's big rivals, with his teams "motto" on it, is ruddy hilarious.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Thursday, September 23, 2010, 21:24:49 »

He's a professional.
 Cheesy

Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Thursday, September 23, 2010, 21:28:20 »

Tonis......my gripe is with Hughes.....not the Wolves idiots.
He is a pro and his example is there to be seen by all.........everyone(including yourself) knows that bricking coaches is the acts of cowards.....but to be honest my post was about Hughes.

Cause and effect though Leefer, you cannot critisise one without critisising the other.

Thats just narrow minded and turning the situation to underpin a singular pop at someone.

Dont get me wrong, I dont like the bloke but I think the fans that trashed the coaches on such a fucking petty whim are more neanderthal than Hughes in all honesty
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Thursday, September 23, 2010, 21:31:33 »

I fucking hate that stupid dance he insists on doing every time he scores. I'm pretty sure if I met him, I wouldn't like him very much.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Thursday, September 23, 2010, 21:32:28 »

Hughes is no Marlon King, that's for sure.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Thursday, September 23, 2010, 21:33:33 »

I thought it was quite funny.

Hughes is still a cunt mind

ibelieveinmrreeves
Should've gone to Specsavers

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Thursday, September 23, 2010, 22:36:54 »

I fucking hate that stupid dance he insists on doing every time he scores. I'm pretty sure if I met him, I wouldn't like him very much.

That cunting retarded dance alone is enough to make me hate him. I cringe every time I see it on the FL show.

There's no justification for the actions of those few Wolves fans - bricking coaches is fucking low (particularly if they're anything like our coaches, which are primarily the elderly or very young).

Even men with steel hearts love to see a dog on the pitch.
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Friday, September 24, 2010, 00:36:27 »

I like players who cause a bit of discussion and controversy... i even like it when it happens against us - it adds another dimension. And unless Hughes killed your friends or relatives, fucking get over it. As far as the law and justice is concerned, he's free and rehabilitated...

PS, his dance is ace. Like Fjortoft, i'd love it if one of our own had a signature dance/celebration

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Friday, September 24, 2010, 01:19:30 »

Why Leefer not a mention of the Wolves fans that got so incensed by two words scrawled on a fucking t shirt that they had to brick 3 coaches ?

dual standards me thinks
Bang on. If they'd chucked bricks at Hughes, fair enough. But how does the logic work that the 78-year old woman on a Notts County coach should have somehow prevented Hughes from wearing a provocative undershirt and therefore somehow deserved a brick on the bonce? This kind of shit is just excusing the morons by blaming the player - "Oh, I was so provoked by Lee Hughes Your Honour I couldn't contain my feelings and naturally had to brick the windows of some blameless supporters' coaches". Ridiculous
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #24 on: Friday, September 24, 2010, 06:26:28 »

Where Hughes was a proper proper cunt was leaving the scene.

He was also a cunt for drink driving in the first place. However, how many of the self righteous on here have gone for a drive when pissed and been luck not to hurt/kill anyone? More than a few methinks.

The T-Shirt thing was just a bit stupid, worthy of a slap on the wrist perhaps. The fans throwing the bricks are fucking idiots.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Friday, September 24, 2010, 06:32:53 »

There's no justification for the actions of those few Wolves fans - bricking coaches is fucking low (particularly if they're anything like our coaches, which are primarily the elderly or very young).

Agreed. Pricks.

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Friday, September 24, 2010, 11:29:16 »

how the fuck is lee hughes wearing a t-shirt to blame for coaches getting smashed?
i dont know whether to shake my head in disbelief or laugh.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: