Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Your own odd habits/quirks.  (Read 17095 times)
Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: Friday, February 22, 2008, 14:15:09 »

Quote from: "juddie"
I'm trying to think of more CT. Um... do you take your socks off in the evening and leave them lying around the living room floor?

Do you leave putting the rubbish out on a Thursday night until the last possible moment?

this is scary now. yes to both. Although our bins are on a tuesday so its last thing on a monday- same differnce really
Sussex

« Reply #106 on: Friday, February 22, 2008, 14:50:11 »

Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"
You a bird ?

Indeed I am a gentleman....

I beg to differ. Fucking priceless Reg.  Cheesy
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: Friday, February 22, 2008, 14:56:22 »

Quote from: "Sussex"
You a bird ?

Indeed I am a gentleman....

I beg to differ. Fucking priceless Reg.  Cheesy
Wink
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: Friday, February 22, 2008, 15:26:58 »

Quote from: "land_of_bo"
I have to wee before I go to bed, even if I have just had one 5 minutes before. If not I always wake up in the night and have to go  Oops

Sometimes I have to run taps just so I can squeeze some out, then I know I will have an uninterrupted nights kip  :|

haha and me  Cheesy

Things get better but they never get good
juddie

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: Saturday, February 23, 2008, 00:09:45 »

I have to flick through my Ipod even if I like what I'm listening to, especially when on shuffle.
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: Saturday, February 23, 2008, 12:34:48 »

OK, more ive realised...I have to have paperwork piled up in straight piles, always have my in tray either at home or work and has to all match.  Cant stand ironing piled up so it gets done or hid away.  Un straight towles on rads bug me.  I go mad if loads of key rings are attached to each other (considering I have 200 this gets staff upset) and also every paperclip is blue and key fobs have to be blue

I am a freak

Sussex

« Reply #111 on: Saturday, February 23, 2008, 13:27:03 »

Quote from: "Bushey Boy"
OK, more ive realised...I have to have paperwork piled up in straight piles, always have my in tray either at home or work and has to all match.  Cant stand ironing piled up so it gets done or hid away.  Un straight towles on rads bug me.  I go mad if loads of key rings are attached to each other (considering I have 200 this gets staff upset) and also every paperclip is blue and key fobs have to be blue

I am a freak

I thought I had problems...
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #112 on: Saturday, February 23, 2008, 13:29:02 »

I havent even got on to how many lines I have to have until satisfied  Cheesy

Sussex

« Reply #113 on: Saturday, February 23, 2008, 13:30:49 »

Quote from: "Bushey Boy"
I havent even got on to how many lines I have to have until satisfied  Cheesy

Some things are best left off public forums.

Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #114 on: Saturday, February 23, 2008, 18:44:31 »

I meant writing my lines on being naughty silly

Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #115 on: Sunday, February 24, 2008, 12:29:26 »

I think I have OCD.

All my CD's and DVD's are in alphabetical order.

The tv volume and car radio voume has to be an even number.

I cannot stand mess anywhere. My flat is spotless. I mop the floor twice a week, hoover and dust nearly every other day.

I also weigh myself alot.
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #116 on: Sunday, February 24, 2008, 12:58:40 »

it's not OCD, it's the absence of a Y chromosome.
STFC_Chris
Charlie Croker

Ignore
« Reply #117 on: Sunday, February 24, 2008, 13:23:00 »

I can't believe I've only just seen this thread... I have so many of these it's unreal. My main two....

First of all the checking thing, every night I have to go round and check all the windows and doors are locked and that nobody's left the keys in the outside of the door... god knows why they would. Check the fridge and freezer are closed and all plugs are turned off for unused electrical appliances. On a good day it's all done in 5 minutes. Cheesy

Also, like Dazza (I think it was), noisy eaters really get to me. Crisps being the worst... cinemas and coaches are a nightmare! Thank god for ipods, although not sure that plan would work too well in the cinema. Cool
STFCBIKER

Ignore
« Reply #118 on: Sunday, February 24, 2008, 13:29:48 »

Quote from: "STFC_Chris"
I can't believe I've only just seen this thread... I have so many of these it's unreal. My main two....

First of all the checking thing, every night I have to go round and check all the windows and doors are locked and that nobody's left the keys in the outside of the door... god knows why they would. Check the fridge and freezer are closed and all plugs are turned off for unused electrical appliances. On a good day it's all done in 5 minutes. Cheesy

Also, like Dazza (I think it was), noisy eaters really get to me. Crisps being the worst... cinemas and coaches are a nightmare! Thank god for ipods, although not sure that plan would work too well in the cinema. Cool

I went out for about 4 hours having left keys in outside of door! Luckil its pretty quiet round here. Also have left keys in van ignition all night a few times once with window wound down.
DMR

« Reply #119 on: Sunday, February 24, 2008, 19:18:02 »

Hi-lighter pens on my desk, which I keep business end down, if someone borrows one and puts it back nib-end up I get really shitty.

Golf... I will aways tee my ball up logo facing away from me, pointing it where I want to drive rather than what most people do and focus on striking into the "artwork"

Generally I'm a lippy fucker and tend to have the knack of saying something to wind people up although I very rarely do it deliberately, I'm just partial to a rant and a rave I reckon.

Tea has to be 1 and a half sugars, coffee one half of a sugar, the girl in the office gets right pissy because she spends more tim measuring out my sweetenings than anything else

I bite my nails but often will bite the toughened skin around the edge of them as well.

All notes in my wallet I keep in ascending order from fiver at the front to fifties at the back. I'll often ask for my change in a specific manner so I can keep the order going, that annoys people.

I've got loads more but that'll do for now.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11   Go Up
Print
Jump to: