Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Brighton fans  (Read 2253 times)
STFC Village

« Reply #15 on: Monday, September 26, 2005, 21:47:56 »

Quote from: "mexico red"
yes i went, now dont get me wrong i fuckin hate brighton, however their struggle for a ground sends a few alarm bells ringing down wiltshire way. i went to support football not them gayers.

i wore my town scarf and i got quite a lot of thanks for coming from a lot of people, a few people filmed me and overall didnt get any grief. but.......... Cheesy

the day was very good natured and there were quite a lot of fans from other clubs, qpr, man city, sunderland, crystal palace and then i saw 2 lads with oxford shirts on coming towards me, they started singing we hate swindon as the crowd of gayers looked on in mild amusement, they were joking about and i kept quiet, until after about 30 seconds of abuse i said"oh fuck off you scummy cunts, your shit your teams shit your stadiums shit and your not worth the shit on my shoes" at which point the brighton fans all around cheered Cheesy , i then turned round and walked off. i felt big and clever.

That's brilliant
Sussex

« Reply #16 on: Monday, September 26, 2005, 23:26:15 »

Quote from: "mexico red"
yes i went, now dont get me wrong i fuckin hate brighton, however their struggle for a ground sends a few alarm bells ringing down wiltshire way. i went to support football not them gayers.

i wore my town scarf and i got quite a lot of thanks for coming from a lot of people, a few people filmed me and overall didnt get any grief. but.......... Cheesy

the day was very good natured and there were quite a lot of fans from other clubs, qpr, man city, sunderland, crystal palace and then i saw 2 lads with oxford shirts on coming towards me, they started singing we hate swindon as the crowd of gayers looked on in mild amusement, they were joking about and i kept quiet, until after about 30 seconds of abuse i said"oh fuck off you scummy cunts, your shit your teams shit your stadiums shit and your not worth the shit on my shoes" at which point the brighton fans all around cheered Cheesy , i then turned round and walked off. i felt big and clever.

Brilliant!  Cheesy
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Tuesday, September 27, 2005, 04:44:40 »

theres a scummer fan on soccer AM, and a brizzle shitty fan too  :evil:

Spud

« Reply #18 on: Tuesday, September 27, 2005, 04:49:06 »

Well done mex that was great. Beers

Reminds me of when me and my mates went out in London after the Q.P.R. match 2 years ago, we stumbled across a £1 a drink place and of course the Lager flowed, so did the vodka shots.

Anyway off i trot to the bogs and start randomly talking to some kid taking a piss, the topic of Football arises, oh dear i find out he supports the Pox!

Later on after various Vodka shots and Pints i start giving him full on abuse about how shit Oxford are etc etc

The next morning my mate goes to me "can you remember giving that Oxford fan abuse?" i think he was expecting me to go "oh shit did i?" but instead i said "and?, the cunt deserved it for supporting the scum!".
larwood
The girl least likely to.

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Tuesday, September 27, 2005, 07:08:53 »

The next morning my mate goes to me "can you remember giving that Oxford fan abuse?" i think he was expecting me to go "oh shit did i?" but instead i said "and?, the cunt deserved it for supporting the scum!".

I was a small, fat child in a welfare house
There was only one thing I ever dreamed about
And fate has just
Handed it to me - whoopee
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: