Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Adver News: Di Canio targets the title after promotion at Gillingham  (Read 876 times)
News Monkey

« on: Sunday, April 22, 2012, 01:00:07 »

Di Canio targets the title after promotion at Gillingham

SWINDON boss Paolo Di Canio has targeted winning the League Two title after securing promotion at Priestfield this afternoon.

http://www.thisisswindontownfc.co.uk/news/headlines/9663246.Di_Canio_targets_the_title_after_promotion_at_Gillingham/r/?ref=rss

thedarkprince

Hubba-hubba

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, April 22, 2012, 07:22:15 »

Then maybe he should put out his strongest side? Pretty sure everyone has got the message about the drinking.
Only Me

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Sunday, April 22, 2012, 08:28:23 »

Then maybe he should put out his strongest side? Pretty sure everyone has got the message about the drinking.
Yes, totally agree
carbonwhite

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Sunday, April 22, 2012, 21:43:02 »

atleast we can win the title at home infront of our own fans, makes it abit more special than celebrating in pikeyville
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Sunday, April 22, 2012, 22:03:07 »

Have just been reading back through some of the quotes from various papers etc when Paolo was appointed manager back In May of last year. I remembered this one from David Sullivan from West Ham " The problem with Paolo is although the fans would Love it im being realistic and he has no experience whatsoever of Being a manager, if you look at First season managers the Failure rate is enormous "
Although Sullivans statement was reasonable at the time I'm so glad our board took the chance.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Sunday, April 22, 2012, 22:48:36 »

There was one atricle written around the time of the Oxford defeat, which basically said it was all going wrong, Di Canio was a joke and Swindon should have known better. I haven't been able to find it since though.
china red

« Reply #6 on: Monday, April 23, 2012, 02:19:04 »

Absolutely fucking fantastic that we are up.  I know most of us expected it but if you look at other teams who have gone down (Bradford, rovers and luton in BSP) it's no easy challenge to go straight back up.

I hope we put on a good performance next week and win the title in front of the CG fans.  Personally I only care about getting promoted but hope we win the title for Paolo who has suffered tragedies this season with both of his parents passing away.

Next season will be difficult, just hope we can strenghten the team over the summer and are towards the top at the end of the season.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: