Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 ... 46   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town v The Slavetraders Official Matchday Thread  (Read 130077 times)
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #465 on: Monday, November 17, 2014, 10:24:41 »

Say what you want, but he is a decent manager. Granted his achievements will (and should) be undermined by the fact they can spunk money no one else in the league really can but you still have to win games and they are a decent side.

I'd probably be bitter if I'd just watched my world beaters get passed to death.
kerry red

« Reply #466 on: Monday, November 17, 2014, 11:18:24 »

Would have been good to see Cotterill and Paolo on the touchline together last Saturday.

Anyone would think that they were the first and only team to have ever lost to a perceived dodgy decision.

I'm sure some of the fuckwits actually believed they would go through the season unbeaten.

They keep saying that they haven't played well yet this season but maybe that's the best they can be.

Hope Preston do 'em over next
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #467 on: Monday, November 17, 2014, 11:23:17 »

Would have been good to see Cotterill and Paolo on the touchline together last Saturday.
No, because I'd rather win, thanks
kerry red

« Reply #468 on: Monday, November 17, 2014, 11:27:36 »

Say what you want, but he is a decent manager. Granted his achievements will (and should) be undermined by the fact they can spunk money no one else in the league really can but you still have to win games and they are a decent side.

I'd probably be bitter if I'd just watched my world beaters get passed to death.

Ask Burnley fans what they think of him
JayBox325

Ignore
« Reply #469 on: Monday, November 17, 2014, 11:33:45 »

Watch this at about 3 minutes: http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b04nv7ft/bbc-points-west-16112014

Looks like their manager wanted to stab the referee.

I had a great day Saturday and had a about a crate of Red Stripe to boot. So all in all, I had a great Saturday.

Just spent 5 minutes scanning their forum. Was quite a good laugh. But I'm done now. They're making so many threads about STFC related business that all come back to the same things. I'm purely focussed on Saturday against a Posh team looking to put things right so it's going to be tough.

We'll have to spend a week or two putting up with their fans on Twitter giving it all that. But I'm confident we can get the three points.

Swindon Town Displays. Can you help out?
http://www.gofundme.com/STFCDisplays
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #470 on: Monday, November 17, 2014, 11:38:48 »

Did have one last scan...

http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/topic/165950-thompson-how-to-make-the-complaint/

Reporting it to the police? Are they that pathetic? Flares on the pitch = OK. Player celebrating = Violent. Fucking spastics of the highest order.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #471 on: Monday, November 17, 2014, 11:43:14 »

"Injustice of the defeat"

Our sixteen shots to their four.

Hmmm
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #472 on: Monday, November 17, 2014, 11:43:59 »

"This is getting a bit sad now chaps. We're starting to look like a bunch of snivelling tell-tales now, running to teacher."

Couldn't have put it better myself. I love how football crowds (ours included) spout vile shit towards anyone with the temerity to be on the other team and then get all Mary Whitehouse if one of them so much as celebrates in their eyeline.

We've had a few in previous years- I seem to remember Julian Bennett getting booked for it playing for Forest, I don't think he was even on the pitch at the time. And I think Casper Ankegren may have thrown a bottle back into the Town End when playing for Leeds- that was a bit naughty mind.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #473 on: Monday, November 17, 2014, 11:49:40 »

"This is getting a bit sad now chaps. We're starting to look like a bunch of snivelling tell-tales now, running to teacher."

Couldn't have put it better myself. I love how football crowds (ours included) spout vile shit towards anyone with the temerity to be on the other team and then get all Mary Whitehouse if one of them so much as celebrates in their eyeline.

We've had a few in previous years- I seem to remember Julian Bennett getting booked for it playing for Forest, I don't think he was even on the pitch at the time. And I think Casper Ankegren may have thrown a bottle back into the Town End when playing for Leeds- that was a bit naughty mind.

I was about to post the same quote from seemingly the only sensible voice over there....fuck me you've had opposition players winding up the TE since the year dot....all a bit pantomime, and should be viewed that way.
kerry red

« Reply #474 on: Monday, November 17, 2014, 11:54:18 »

"Injustice of the defeat"

Our sixteen shots to their four.

Hmmm

I'd have loved it even more if we had won with a dodgy pen as well!
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #475 on: Monday, November 17, 2014, 12:00:22 »

I was on BBC Radio Wiltshire on Saturday morning and I'm pretty sure I predicted that their post-match reaction would be like this. I might have forgot which would be a shame.

As many know, my wife is a very proud Bristol City supporter and she's always told me that City fans react a little crazily to losing. Worse than most.

They're quite intense.
« Last Edit: Monday, November 17, 2014, 12:29:22 by Costanza » Logged
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #476 on: Monday, November 17, 2014, 12:01:34 »

The biggest shame on Saturday is that it didn't bucket it down
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #477 on: Monday, November 17, 2014, 12:01:50 »

Just listened to it myself. It's almost Keeganesque in its comedy value.

Having ranted on the best bit has to be:

Interviewer: Talk me through the way you saw it.

Cotterill: Well I can't do that cause i didn't see it but....

He goes on to says that there wasn't three different formations, by explaining that they only changed formation twice...

I'll just leave the stats of these game to explain all you need to know.

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #478 on: Monday, November 17, 2014, 12:16:02 »

If you can handle the league 1 forum there is a 9 page thread which is quite laughable too.

http://www.thefootballforum.net/index.php?/topic/228999-roundbout-robins-v-unbeaten-robins/page-9

On the last 2 pages, a Preston fan and a Rotherham fan have made neutral and fair comments.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Exiled Bob

Likes a moan

Ignore
« Reply #479 on: Monday, November 17, 2014, 12:38:15 »

Ask Burnley fans what they think of him
And Forest fans.
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 ... 46   Go Up
Print
Jump to: