Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 ... 46   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town v The Slavetraders Official Matchday Thread  (Read 130058 times)
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #255 on: Saturday, November 15, 2014, 19:15:16 »

It's the way he thinks we still didn't deserve to win even if they had 10 men, wanker sore loser.

That's funny as fuck, you can see him twitching, he'll have heartburn tonight. Oh and couldn't open them up, I think you'll find we did at least once....
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #256 on: Saturday, November 15, 2014, 19:18:12 »

If, IF, it is true that Stevens fouled Elliott first, that does not excuse Elliott from lashing out does it? Assuming he did headbutt (or whatever), it's still a red card regardless?

Plenty examples of players who have been fouled over the years only to be sent-off for reacting.

I suppose David Beckham in '98 is the most famous.

...and Pritchard at Bristol City last season.
« Last Edit: Saturday, November 15, 2014, 19:40:38 by Costanza » Logged
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #257 on: Saturday, November 15, 2014, 19:18:39 »

They had a drum! Tinpot
manc_red

Ignore
« Reply #258 on: Saturday, November 15, 2014, 19:19:46 »

I wasn't at the game, and can only go by the commentary, but for the first 15 minutes or so the impression given was City seem to adopt a tactic of late challenges and "roughing up". If so then there's always a danger of being sent off...would be interesting to hear further views of those who were there.

Yep, seemed to be exactly that. 3 or 4 late challenges in the first 5 minutes. I said at the time it seemed as though they'd been told to try and kick us about a bit from the off. Unfortunately for them if that was the intention, the execution was fucking dire.
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #259 on: Saturday, November 15, 2014, 19:19:57 »

Sounds like Shitty haven't got much case for an appeal going by Cooper's comments :

On the red card...
I haven't seen it yet. I know as soon as it happened the official was saying "definite red card" down his microphone. Once I heard that I thought he might be in trouble.

Read more at http://www.swindontownfc.co.uk/news/article/cooperididntwantittoend-2085498.aspx#ZtTUtvx4P7s8CHXR.99

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
kerry red

« Reply #260 on: Saturday, November 15, 2014, 19:21:35 »

Honestly, a lot of their fans thought they would be the L1 Arsenal Invincibles.

They are already banging on about who they may get in the 3rd round of the FA Cup and also they now wont have to play the Blades in the JPT final.

Presumptious fuckers
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #261 on: Saturday, November 15, 2014, 19:23:40 »

I wasn't at the game, and can only go by the commentary, but for the first 15 minutes or so the impression given was City seem to adopt a tactic of late challenges and "roughing up". If so then there's always a danger of being sent off...would be interesting to hear further views of those who were there.

Not sure if it was a genuine tactic, or a reaction to the red, but they definitely  seemed to try and mix it up.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #262 on: Saturday, November 15, 2014, 19:25:07 »

At the final whistle, Nate Dog  ran towards SB, and fist pump at the Shitty fans in celebration. Nate did exactly the same to the DRS.

The next thing their keeper charges down the field heading towards Nate Dog and has a go at him, and then a number of Shitty players start having a go.

They actually showed that live on Soccer Saturday.
« Last Edit: Saturday, November 15, 2014, 19:30:44 by OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR » Logged
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #263 on: Saturday, November 15, 2014, 19:34:55 »

That's funny as fuck, you can see him twitching, he'll have heartburn tonight. Oh and couldn't open them up, I think you'll find we did at least once....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Fuck off Cotterell, just fuck off you sore,sore loser...

suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #264 on: Saturday, November 15, 2014, 19:41:26 »

I see on their forum they are looking forward to rolling us in the return. Maybe just maybe we'll be able to put out our strongest side against them for that..
Bewster

We fucking love you Gumbo!

Ignore
« Reply #265 on: Saturday, November 15, 2014, 19:42:42 »

I thought the ref had good game and was pretty fair with his cards.

I didn't see the sending off offence but when the liner flags for something like that you almost expect red.
Swindon Please Win

Ignore
« Reply #266 on: Saturday, November 15, 2014, 19:43:05 »

No one else to blame but their captain, what a stupid thing to do in the 2nd minute, clear headbutt. The bitterness from Cotteril, the City players and their fans is hilarious.

Branco and Louis Thompson were brilliant today and great goal from Smith.
MarkyTee
Expect the unexpected

Que no pare la fiesta

Ignore
« Reply #267 on: Saturday, November 15, 2014, 19:44:36 »

I see on their forum they are looking forward to rolling us in the return. Maybe just maybe we'll be able to put out our strongest side against them for that..

We don't need our strongest side, though  Clap
lambourn red

« Reply #268 on: Saturday, November 15, 2014, 19:45:18 »

If Kasim and Mass would have played today we would have ripped them a new arsehole they were very poor and IMHO Rochdale were by far a better team then them. I could not get over how dirty and cynical they were , the number 18 should have gone for wiping Nat Dog out. That was as one sided 1 nil as you will watch for ages. TOP OF THE LEAGUE YOUR HAVING A LUAGH
Flashheart

« Reply #269 on: Saturday, November 15, 2014, 19:47:12 »

It was an outstanding spectacle. I thought the atmosphere was tremendous - I loved every minute of it and didn't want it to end

-Cooper.

Fuck that. I couldn't wait for it to end.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 ... 46   Go Up
Print
Jump to: