Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 ... 46   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town v The Slavetraders Official Matchday Thread  (Read 130060 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #225 on: Saturday, November 15, 2014, 18:07:28 »

Wasn't Flint in the tunnel - it was JET

Well, surprised and delighted. The more of them wound up the better
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #226 on: Saturday, November 15, 2014, 18:07:51 »

Peacock's ace. I'm surprised BBC Wilts haven't had him as a co-commentator yet. Or maybe they have and I missed it.

I actually find it really hard to listen the commentary (Swindon Town Player fuck ups aside) - it's too frustrating not being able to see what's happening. I'd rather see/hear the updates on Sky. Dowie was watching the game today and it sounded pretty damned good. It's a shame the adverts were on when we scored.
our comms vary hugely depending on the co-commentator.

Roberts talks a load of enthusiastic pish, Chalkie doesn't make a great deal of sense and Parkin is the best of the lot really

oh and Gittens is awful
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #227 on: Saturday, November 15, 2014, 18:10:18 »

our comms vary hugely depending on the co-commentator.

Roberts talks a load of enthusiastic pish, Chalkie doesn't make a great deal of sense and Parkin is the best of the lot really

oh and Gittens is awful
I'm pretty sure they've not had Peacock yet though have they? Not this season anyway.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #228 on: Saturday, November 15, 2014, 18:10:48 »

I'm pretty sure they've not had Peacock yet though have they? Not this season anyway.
no, never heard him on there
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #229 on: Saturday, November 15, 2014, 18:11:50 »

At the final whistle, Nate Dog  ran towards SB, and fist pump at the Shitty fans in celebration. Nate did exactly the same to the DRS.

The next thing their keeper charges down the field heading towards Nate Dog and has a go at him, and then a number of Shitty players start having a go.

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
Mother Brown

Ignore
« Reply #230 on: Saturday, November 15, 2014, 18:19:27 »

And as for the City hard men, saw a few of them on their toes in Manc Rd - pussys!
Doing a runner from a Turkish barber  :gay:
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #231 on: Saturday, November 15, 2014, 18:22:48 »

What did Peacock say/do?

I think it was this article with Flic Wiltshire.

No Split Loyalties for Peacock...

Pretty clear where his heart is.
Processed Beats

I drop beats from this processed meat.

Ignore
« Reply #232 on: Saturday, November 15, 2014, 18:34:59 »

Great result.

On a side note, I see Roy Carroll played for NI last night and was able to play for Notts today. Why wouldn't FIFA allow Kasim to play for us then?
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #233 on: Saturday, November 15, 2014, 18:38:21 »

On a side note, I see Roy Carroll played for NI last night and was able to play for Notts today. Why wouldn't FIFA allow Kasim to play for us then?

They probably realised we wouldn't need him.

Cheesy
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #234 on: Saturday, November 15, 2014, 18:40:45 »

City seemed to be really riled from kick off. Stephens tugged at Elliot who lashed out with his elbow. Not sure how much contact but you can't do that and it's a red card. For 10 minutes they lost their heads firing into late challenges. First half a bit of a non-event as Byrne was well marked by Bryan and toffolo not used.

Second half we were patient, Byrne moved into centre midfield and Gladwin switched to the right. This change seemed to pay dividends as we started to pin them back. They nearly scored an own goal from a toffolo centre and Byrne smacked the cross bar and Stephens drawing a good save from Fielding practice. And then with 12 to play we got the breakthrough. Smith (whose touch was much improved today) decided to waltz past 3 men and lashed home. Bedlam!!

We were almost then punished as City broke and in a 3 on 1 situation Wilbraham lashed over pathetically.

Big 3 points and fully deserved. Man of the match tricky as nobody for me stood out and nobody had a bad game. Branco was superb on his comeback and Toffolo continues to get better. Massive victory and a very happy journey back to London!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Bewster

We fucking love you Gumbo!

Ignore
« Reply #235 on: Saturday, November 15, 2014, 18:41:50 »

That was fucking ace !!

Nothing else to say
Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #236 on: Saturday, November 15, 2014, 18:46:14 »

Delighted by the City fans' reaction on Twitter. Nathan T is the devil incarnate, for daring fist pump. Wade Elliot's headbutt doesn't get a mention though, so that's fine.

Cotterill is a tad upset too. Fun and games.

For the City fans who think this is our cup final - get over yourselves. We've just won a top of the table match against our nearest geographical rivals in the league. We'll bloody well enjoy it, just like you would have done, had you won.
kerry red

« Reply #237 on: Saturday, November 15, 2014, 18:47:47 »

Even better with the zider boys attempting to shrug if off as if it's of no consequence.

They don't like the way we enjoyed and celebrated the win.

Don't you just love bad losers!
Flashheart

« Reply #238 on: Saturday, November 15, 2014, 18:47:49 »

I always visit an opponent's forum after a game to try to gauge the match from a different perspective.

They're very, very bitter. Most of the time opposition fans will talk about the match but not this lot. They are more interested in talking about us (as fans). It's rare that I see such vitriol toward a group of people that just happen to live in another town and/or support an opposing team.
bigbobjoylove

Ignore
« Reply #239 on: Saturday, November 15, 2014, 18:48:54 »

Football was the winner today. What a bunch of shit, hoofball cloggers City were. Passed them off the pitch in the second half as they were running about chasing shadows like a bunch of headless chickens.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 ... 46   Go Up
Print
Jump to: