Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Questions for the Gaffer  (Read 6951 times)
Doore

« Reply #30 on: Tuesday, July 7, 2009, 17:42:01 »

I wanna ask him if he knows where the fuck my phone is.

Gok Wan took it.
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #31 on: Tuesday, July 7, 2009, 17:42:57 »

Gok Wan took it.

I knew it. I'll get that cunt.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #32 on: Tuesday, July 7, 2009, 17:44:00 »

Have you ever pulled a sickie just so you can stay at home and play football manager all day?
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Tuesday, July 7, 2009, 17:44:31 »

In terms of the BNP’s repatriation policy on immigration, if you had to choose, who would you repatriate first – Dizzee Rascal or Tinchy Stryder?
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #34 on: Tuesday, July 7, 2009, 17:45:21 »

In terms of the BNP’s repatriation policy on immigration, if you had to choose, who would you repatriate first – Dizzee Rascal or Tinchy Stryder?

Or Yinka Casal.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Tuesday, July 7, 2009, 21:44:53 »

Are you familiar with the phrase "chocolate starfish"? Can you explain it to Doore?
Doore

« Reply #36 on: Tuesday, July 7, 2009, 22:04:32 »

Are you familiar with the phrase "chocolate starfish"? Can you explain it to Doore?

My favourite post ever, although you owe me a beer to replace the one I spilled laughing at that!
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Tuesday, July 7, 2009, 22:07:00 »

My favourite post ever, although you owe me a beer to replace the one I spilled laughing at that!

Do you like balloon knots?
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Tuesday, July 7, 2009, 22:30:13 »

Yeah, OK, it wasn't exactly Oscar Wilde, I'll grant you. Your original though would have had that affect on me had I been drinking a beer at the time, which, sadly, I wasn't. 2-0 to you
Doore

« Reply #39 on: Tuesday, July 7, 2009, 22:31:50 »

Yeah, OK, it wasn't exactly Oscar Wilde, I'll grant you. Your original though would have had that affect on me had I been drinking a beer at the time, which, sadly, I wasn't. 2-0 to you

I was honestly being serious.  It made me laugh. A lot.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Tuesday, July 7, 2009, 22:37:20 »

I was honestly being serious.  It made me laugh. A lot.
Ah, OK, I thought you were quite reasonably shaming me for a cheap crack. I think you should do the interview with Danny Wilson, on the condition you ask him that question
Doore

« Reply #41 on: Tuesday, July 7, 2009, 22:40:43 »

Ah, OK, I thought you were quite reasonably shaming me for a cheap crack. I think you should do the interview with Danny Wilson, on the condition you ask him that question

I'm not sure I could ask him that now - I have been filled in as to its meaning and would feel bad putting the question to him.  Juddie, however - its his job to pose difficult questions.  I would like to see the answer in the first programme of the season.
SwindonTartanArmy
Go Team GB!

London Scottish - More History than Franchise!

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Wednesday, July 8, 2009, 08:14:37 »

How did it feel to have Frank Sinatra play you in the 1951 biography of your life,  Meet Danny Wilson?

Vi er best i verden! Vi er best i verden! Vi har slått England 2-1 i fotball!! Det er aldeles utrolig! Vi har slått England! England, kjempers fødeland. Lord Nelson, Lord Beaverbrook, Sir Winston Churchill, Sir Anthony Eden, Clement Attlee, Henry Cooper, Lady Diana--vi har slått dem alle sammen. Vi har slått dem alle sammen. Maggie Thatcher can you hear me?
Your boys took a hell of a beating!"
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Wednesday, July 8, 2009, 17:22:55 »

sorry - i have a serious question...

there has been no mention in the cox transfer of a sell on clause, is it safe to assume that if WBA sell Cox for a profit we will see some of that money?
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Wednesday, July 8, 2009, 18:32:41 »

sorry - i have a serious question...

there has been no mention in the cox transfer of a sell on clause, is it safe to assume that if WBA sell Cox for a profit we will see some of that money?
Well you've spoiled the whole thread now.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: