Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 ... 33   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Current Seasons Squad (2012/13)  (Read 81359 times)
Arch Stanton

Wallowing in negativity

Ignore
« Reply #270 on: Monday, June 20, 2011, 21:06:58 »

All these departures and we still probably have the best midfield in the league (and then some).

Something the meltdowning mongs on thisis seem to have overlooked....

wiggy
Whippet fancying, T-shirt flogging cunt

Whippet Fancier

Ignore
« Reply #271 on: Monday, June 20, 2011, 21:08:34 »

All these departures and we still probably have the best midfield in the league (and then some).

We will have the best midfield if they are able to get the ball down and play it. If the defence hoof it over their heads it will be a struggle. Also, not the biggest midfield ever in a very physical league.

Thank [insert deity of choice] for beer and peanuts
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #272 on: Monday, June 20, 2011, 21:15:01 »

We will have the best midfield if they are able to get the ball down and play it. If the defence hoof it over their heads it will be a struggle. Also, not the biggest midfield ever in a very physical league.

Let's see what the defence looks like before we panic.

It's All Good..............
wiggy
Whippet fancying, T-shirt flogging cunt

Whippet Fancier

Ignore
« Reply #273 on: Monday, June 20, 2011, 21:17:16 »

Let's see what the defence looks like before we panic.

Not exactly panicking - quite happy with everyone that has been released (although a bit baffled by Benyon). Also accept that 10 out might only be replaced with 5 or 6. Just would like to here about some "ins" as well as the "outs".

Thank [insert deity of choice] for beer and peanuts
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #274 on: Monday, June 20, 2011, 22:48:06 »

Do we?

We don't have a single right winger. We are all assuming Caddis will play there - which for the record is an assumption I agree with but its all guessing at the moment.

Our central two are Ferry and Smith - one of which none of us have seen play

...And Ritchie on the left.

If Douglas and Timlin sign and Caddis does get played on the right wing then it might be worth thinking about.

Our current contracted midfielders are Ferry, Smith, Said, Clarke and Ritchie.

Unless I've missed someone.
SirWinston

Ignore
« Reply #275 on: Tuesday, June 21, 2011, 00:20:48 »

I've not seen it mentioned on here, but workbloke showed me Fabio Cannavaro's Wikipedia page today.  It says that he joined the Town a week ago on a two year player/coach deal replacing JD as captain!!  Nice work by some sneaky monkey.  I haven't checked Del Piero's page yet, but I presume he'll be joining us as well.

Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #276 on: Tuesday, June 21, 2011, 06:39:53 »

On the Adver site this morning Jeremy Wray speaks....

“I am aware we are only down to one striker, but we will have four strikers before the season starts,” he said.

“We will definitely be announcing one signing this week and potentially two. He (the former) is coming down to sign some paperwork.”

The Advertiser understands the potential capture in question has plied his trade north of the border but little has been revealed by the Town hierarchy as to his identity.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #277 on: Tuesday, June 21, 2011, 07:22:02 »

I've not seen it mentioned on here, but workbloke showed me Fabio Cannavaro's Wikipedia page today.  It says that he joined the Town a week ago on a two year player/coach deal replacing JD as captain!!  Nice work by some sneaky monkey.  I haven't checked Del Piero's page yet, but I presume he'll be joining us as well.

No offence to you Sir Winston as you perhaps don't read this forum as much as others but this is at least the fifth time this has been mentioned - I mentioned it over a week ago (go me!).

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #278 on: Tuesday, June 21, 2011, 07:25:42 »

“I am aware we are only down to one striker, but we will have four strikers before the season starts,” he said.

“We will definitely be announcing one signing this week and potentially two. He (the former) is coming down to sign some paperwork.”

The Advertiser understands the potential capture in question has plied his trade north of the border but little has been revealed by the Town hierarchy as to his identity.

I hope its either Andres Velicka (Ex Hearts and Rangers), Nigel Hasselbaink or Adam Rooney. I hope its not Christian Nade!

Again, pure shots in the dark. I am sauce free!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
phelpsieboy

« Reply #279 on: Tuesday, June 21, 2011, 07:48:42 »

Hope it's Rory McAllister, would be a cracking league two signing
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #280 on: Tuesday, June 21, 2011, 07:50:20 »

It's Samaras Wink
Riddick

Ignore
« Reply #281 on: Tuesday, June 21, 2011, 08:06:31 »

One, maybe two this week.

No sign of PDC bringing back the italians then?
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #282 on: Tuesday, June 21, 2011, 08:18:43 »

It's Samaras Wink

With whats going on theres more chance of it being Samaritans! Cheesy

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
phelpsieboy

« Reply #283 on: Tuesday, June 21, 2011, 08:44:08 »

Who's going to be the first mong to say its Super Sam then
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #284 on: Tuesday, June 21, 2011, 09:12:55 »

From Gary Rose on twitter

Will be speaking with Town's first summer signing Joe Devera later today, any questions for the former Barnet man?

Somebody get on their and ask THE question the TEF needs to know.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 ... 33   Go Up
Print
Jump to: