Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Any wood, metal sheeting going spare!? & Nationwide Paintball rip-off be warned!  (Read 2350 times)
oxford_fan

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Tuesday, February 24, 2009, 18:45:07 »

it really pisses me off how they do no work to get that money and i have to explain to the customer when they get to the site how many hundreds they could have saved by booking direct with us.

why are the customers booking through the agent, and not direct through you?
Lash_sumthin

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Tuesday, February 24, 2009, 18:50:54 »

to our site?

I believe so will you be open?
singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Tuesday, February 24, 2009, 19:25:16 »

why are the customers booking through the agent, and not direct through you?

because they spend a fortune on sponsered links on google etc and we cant compete with that at the moment. I have been doing a lot of work on the website recently and hopefully next time google index the site there should be a big improvement. It is pretty obvious who the agents are as the url is always www.paintball.com/venue/swindon. It will improve its just a case of getting our name about swindon. we have recently done a marketing event in the brunel centre and when people see our prices its all positive. summer will be massive this yr then we can push on
singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Tuesday, February 24, 2009, 19:26:27 »

I believe so will you be open?

There is a good chance my colleague will be on site but it is best to ring in advance to arrange a time to make sure. The number is 07818284082 or he can go through the website.
« Last Edit: Wednesday, February 25, 2009, 10:52:50 by singingiiiffy » Logged
nevillew
Tripping the light puntastic

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Wednesday, February 25, 2009, 12:35:00 »

There are a number of planks, and a large amount of dead wood ready for collection from the County Ground.  Ask for "last nights stuff"

Paolo Di Canio, it's Paolo Di Canio
singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Wednesday, February 25, 2009, 12:54:18 »

There are a number of planks, and a large amount of dead wood ready for collection from the County Ground.  Ask for "last nights stuff"

After seeing a few reports of the 1st team taking part in paintball I actually invited swindon down for a free day but danny wilson has now stopped such activities.
ron dodgers

shaddap your face

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Wednesday, February 25, 2009, 13:58:26 »

Neville - you spoil us Cheesy
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Wednesday, February 25, 2009, 14:12:54 »

that would make a great facebook status!
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Wednesday, July 8, 2009, 17:27:55 »

bump
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: