Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: MyWorld problems  (Read 2435 times)
sonicyouth

Ignore
« on: Sunday, October 6, 2013, 14:55:37 »

I seem to have at least two, if not three, accounts linked to my email addresses. I've now got a MyWorld membership + card for one of them which is obviously the one I want to use. However, one of said accounts has my Dad's season ticket registered to it. Does anyone know which number is the best to contact the ticket office to sort this out and whether they'll be able to do it? I'm guessing it's something fucky in the database from years ago when I ordered a season ticket online for my Dad and used my own email address which I later used to buy matchday tickets.

ta x
Sir Pissalot

« Reply #1 on: Sunday, October 6, 2013, 16:41:35 »

Jason McGinley is the 'go to guy'.  He's contactable via the Club Store.  I think the phone number for the store is 0871 876 1993
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Sunday, October 6, 2013, 16:48:58 »

When I log into myworld I have 3 accounts shown at the bottom under My Memberships

Mine, daughters and brothers
Now yes I set all those up but in their names/details/emails etc so have no idea why show on mine unless its because I paid for the card delivery

EDIT

Looking at it I guess its cos I set theirs up thru mine using add new user  Roll Eyes
Not with it today
« Last Edit: Sunday, October 6, 2013, 17:17:34 by @mwooly63 » Logged
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Monday, October 7, 2013, 12:26:46 »

I thought this was gonna be another Doss thread  Embarrassed
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Monday, October 7, 2013, 15:58:40 »

I thought this was gonna be another Doss thread  Embarrassed

When SY started out on his forum journey...he was every bit the spotty angst laden adolescent...so a headline like this would have definitely got the alarm bells ringing  Suicide.

Now he's just Norwegian, the land that gave us Edvard Munch and Henrik Ibsen.
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Monday, October 7, 2013, 17:14:27 »

Less of a problem than a query- is there a way I can choose not to have the card sent but pick it up in person when I sign up to myworld? Want to buy a ticket for the JPT tomorrow and will obviously be there to pick up my card, so it's more that I don't want it to get put in the post tomorrow so I can't come pick it up and use it than the pound I'm worried about.

Thanks and fuck you's in advance for helpful/not-helpful replies.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Monday, October 7, 2013, 19:44:18 »

When SY started out on his forum journey...he was every bit the spotty angst laden adolescent...so a headline like this would have definitely got the alarm bells ringing  Suicide.

Now he's just Norwegian, the land that gave us Edvard Munch and Henrik Ibsen.
Not so much now. I'm back in the Shire, got myself a decent job and I drive a Volvo.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Tuesday, October 8, 2013, 02:43:21 »

Sad

/
W56196272
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: