Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Worst Loos  (Read 6077 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Thursday, November 10, 2011, 19:29:32 »

Can't believe nobody has mentioned the broom cupboard bogs at the Dell.

And the shitty stand that sort of sloped to fit round the houses behind it.

Reasonable atmosphere then though.
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Thursday, November 10, 2011, 19:53:32 »

Nobody has mentioned Rebecca yet

I come from a land down-under
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Thursday, November 10, 2011, 19:58:24 »

Nobody has mentioned Rebecca yet

[url width=260 height=95]http://www.superlame.com/images/superlame_logo.png[/url]
JanTheMan

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Thursday, November 10, 2011, 22:08:22 »

Dean Court when it was a terrace. Just a wall at the back of the stand.  Only stood there once in late 1995(?).  Had the squits.  Not a nice experience
TheMajorSTFC

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Thursday, November 10, 2011, 22:39:28 »

Accrington, Portsmouth and Rovers for me!...nothing compared to the Jesters toilets in Southampton though, disgusting!

#VivaKenBarlow!
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #35 on: Thursday, November 10, 2011, 22:43:08 »

Accrington, Portsmouth and Rovers for me!...nothing compared to the Jesters toilets in Southampton though, disgusting!

Ahhh memories. If you could unstick yourself from the floor to get out there it was a miracle.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Thursday, November 10, 2011, 23:52:37 »

Worst one I've been to would probably be Saltergate... 4 walls and not much light!
Anteater

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Friday, November 11, 2011, 09:05:53 »

Was that in 95 when we won 3-0? There were lots of seats missing in the away end too
Yes I think it was. It was hard to get a drink near the ground as the Brighton babylon had kept the nearest pubs shut. We ended up in a curry house just outside the ground and ordered an onion bahji between three of us and 12 pints of lager, to our amazement they were happy to do that. They did draw the line though when about 40 Town fans marched in just after we got our beer and asked collectively for the menu and 80 pints ! Smiley
Devizes_Red

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Friday, November 11, 2011, 10:36:29 »

The San Siro - as has already been mentioned regarding football stadiums in Italy, just a hole in the ground.  I could not bring myself to use them no matter how much I needed them.

Hereford is also up there for me on English soil.
jimmy_onions

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Friday, November 11, 2011, 10:39:02 »

can we extend this to sunday league changing rooms? back when I was playing some of the changing rooms/showers were little better than hollowed out caves...always with an ambient temp of about -3 or 4 degrees...
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Friday, November 11, 2011, 10:56:15 »

can we extend this to sunday league changing rooms? back when I was playing some of the changing rooms/showers were little better than hollowed out caves...always with an ambient temp of about -3 or 4 degrees...

YES! Worst two I used were a woonden shack with no running water (Stratton, Ciren, on the Gloucester road), and a sort of caravan with some shitty gas fired thing* as a shower (Kemble).

Think of a toiler cistern, the high up above your head types. Now imagine a Bunsen burner under it...

LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Friday, November 11, 2011, 10:58:53 »

Elm Park, From the back of the terrace you could look/throw stuff down on top of those poor unfortunate souls who were having a piss

Agreed. Wasn't the urinal basically a load of upside down roof tiles fashioned into a trough?

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
guy66

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Friday, November 11, 2011, 11:56:13 »

Accrington, those portable things were shite.... Port Vale where the home fan's toilets are just a wall which runs into a sloped dribble trough on the floor...last weekend we had relative luxury in the away end
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Friday, November 11, 2011, 18:38:50 »

Leicester at their new ground is pretty bad. Small square concrete block room, with a trough and no lighting whatsoever, shoddy for a new stadium.

Never been in the away end at Leicester, but the home end ones are better.

Pompey was always shite, just a brick wall with one part painted black.

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Friday, November 11, 2011, 23:58:58 »

I obviously do not need the toilet enough at football but the worst for me was saltergate. On the subject of the 3-0 win at Brighton in 95/96 does anyone else remember that throw in the Lino gave to them that got an absolutely huge deflection off of the head of their right back or right sided midfielder? One of the most baffling decisions I have ever seen
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: