Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: World cup stadiums  (Read 1921 times)
Scot Munroe

« on: Monday, June 12, 2006, 13:35:32 »

What does everyone else think of the satdiums uswd in the world cup. My favourites are Dortmunds westfalenstadion, Scahlke auf scahlke arena and fc koln Rhein Energy Stadion

Beers
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Monday, June 12, 2006, 15:39:56 »

I think the Frankfurt stadium was bloody stupid with the big TV in the middle of the pitch and the shadows it created. So now they are going to close the roof to solve the shadow problem, even though it is 30C,
Dazzza

« Reply #2 on: Monday, June 12, 2006, 17:30:53 »

Quote from: "Batch"
I think the Frankfurt stadium was bloody stupid with the big TV in the middle of the pitch and the shadows it created. So now they are going to close the roof to solve the shadow problem, even though it is 30C,

That'll be like a pressure cooker.  Did Robinson hit the TV on Saturday?  I couldn't make out why the ref gave that drop ball.

Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Monday, June 12, 2006, 17:33:30 »

i couldnt work out the ref full stop.

Things get better but they never get good
Gelbfüßler

Was gücksch?

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Monday, June 12, 2006, 17:52:38 »

Frankenstadion - Nürnberg. Where we play on thursday.

Beast

Wir lassen uns unsere Liebe nicht nehmen
Nicht von den Bullen und nicht vom DFB
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Monday, June 12, 2006, 18:06:48 »

Quote from: "dazzza"

That'll be like a pressure cooker.  Did Robinson hit the TV on Saturday?  I couldn't make out why the ref gave that drop ball.

Yes he did.  Only England would play a ball high enough to hit the TV gantry....   Cheesy
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Monday, June 12, 2006, 18:39:10 »

Vorsprung dorch Technik
Spud

« Reply #7 on: Monday, June 12, 2006, 19:27:27 »

Dortmunds stadium is ace even with the capacity reduced due to terracing not being allowed.

Usually holds 81,000 but has been reduced to 60,000+
flammableBen

« Reply #8 on: Monday, June 12, 2006, 22:07:48 »

Quote from: "dazzza"

Yep..

long link click here
red macca

« Reply #9 on: Monday, June 12, 2006, 22:12:11 »

there were people asking to put some big bets on someone hitting the tv on friday but ladbrokes wouldnt take the bets.next day robinson hit it.coincidence maybe? i wonder if the arab countrys took bets on that :-))( is that a new car mr robinson  Wink
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: