Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 29   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon v Crawley pre match chat and matchday thread  (Read 22222 times)
Pookemon

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Tuesday, February 1, 2022, 13:03:13 »

Go to the game / watch on iPlayer - I can't decide. Fancy us to win 3-1 tonight.

Take a phone and you can do both
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Tuesday, February 1, 2022, 13:15:57 »

Go to the game / watch on iPlayer - I can't decide. Fancy us to win 3-1 tonight.

Hated watching the games on iPlayer.
Fantastic to be back going to live games.
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Tuesday, February 1, 2022, 13:18:57 »

Hated watching the games on iPlayer.
Fantastic to be back going to live games.

It's more the dash from the Link Centre (Daughter's ice skating) to Highworth and back in again that's the issue. I'll probably go.

Cats are better than dogs FACT
fuzzy

A Bastard apparently

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Tuesday, February 1, 2022, 13:23:11 »

It's more the dash from the Link Centre (Daughter's ice skating) to Highworth and back in again that's the issue. I'll probably go.

I finish work at 5:30- 6:00 up by junction 8/9 of the M4 and I'll be there.

G'wan G'wan G'wan- you know it makes sense.
Gnasher

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Tuesday, February 1, 2022, 13:27:19 »

I finish work at 5:30- 6:00 up by junction 8/9 of the M4 and I'll be there.

G'wan G'wan G'wan- you know it makes sense.

I'll probably go, especially as I have work commitments on Saturday (Exeter H).

Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Tuesday, February 1, 2022, 13:34:46 »

I also think 3-1 will be the scoreline. I'll be tuning in via the Iplayer/Ifollow. Whilst the Radio Essex commentary wasn't bad at the weekend, unbiased and generous to how we were playing, you can't beat a bit of Andrew Hawes to accompany the game!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Tuesday, February 1, 2022, 13:38:03 »

For no reason whatsoever I have a feeling that Hunt will be left out tonight and Akin in at RWB, with Cooper taking the LCB position.  I also think that there is a chance that Barry will start in a attaking midfield role..  Just a hunch, no evidence, and not saying I agree with it.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Gnasher

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Tuesday, February 1, 2022, 14:08:59 »

Looks set to be our lowest league gate of the season (and by some margin on current sales) - not helped by our home form, the opposition and another home game on Saturday I guess.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, February 1, 2022, 14:22:44 by Gnasher » Logged

RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Tuesday, February 1, 2022, 14:12:36 »

For no reason whatsoever I have a feeling that Hunt will be left out tonight and Akin in at RWB, with Cooper taking the LCB position.  I also think that there is a chance that Barry will start in a attaking midfield role..  Just a hunch, no evidence, and not saying I agree with it.

It is certainly within the bounds of possibility that Williams is rested.  Neither him or Gladwin seem to be risked with great regularity.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #54 on: Tuesday, February 1, 2022, 14:22:01 »

Looks set to be our lowest league gate of the season (and by some margin on current sales)
Our lowest gate so far this season is 7,714 vs Hartlepool on a Tuesday night which is still pretty good for L2 TBF.

Under Wellens when we won the championship our lowest home league gate was 5,524 vs Stevenage I don't think we will be anywhere near that low tonight but expect around 7k.

Lets face it its unlikely Creepy will bring many more than 100 so it will be a crowd made up almost entirely of Town fans.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Gnasher

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Tuesday, February 1, 2022, 14:26:08 »

Indeed, around 6.8 - 7k on a Tuesday against Creepy is still very good compared to previous seasons.

Our lowest gate so far this season is 7,714 vs Hartlepool on a Tuesday night which is still pretty good for L2 TBF.

Under Wellens when we won the championship our lowest home league gate was 5,524 vs Stevenage I don't think we will be anywhere near that low tonight but expect around 7k.

Lets face it its unlikely Creepy will bring many more than 100 so it will be a crowd made up almost entirely of Town fans.

Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #56 on: Tuesday, February 1, 2022, 14:44:18 »

Indeed, around 6.8 - 7k on a Tuesday against Creepy is still very good compared to previous seasons.
Its brilliant this season TBF.

Our average home league attendance is 9,009 apparently with only Bradford who offer highly discounted season tickets ahead of us on 15,291, the next closest is Tranmere on 6,933 and Rovers on 6,810.

In League 1 only Rotherham, and Wigan (just) and Plymouth, Portsmouth, Bolton, Charlton, Ipswich, Sheff Weds and Sunderland have higher home averages.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Tuesday, February 1, 2022, 14:47:29 »

We only averaged around 10k in the 92/93 season
Gnasher

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Tuesday, February 1, 2022, 14:47:59 »

I see Oxford are way down on 7,671. Not very good for a side hoping for promotion, in a higher league  Girl Giggle

Its brilliant this season TBF.

Our average home league attendance is 9,009 apparently with only Bradford who offer highly discounted season tickets ahead of us on 15,291, the next closest is Tranmere on 6,933 and Rovers on 6,810.

In League 1 only Rotherham, and Wigan (just) and Plymouth, Portsmouth, Bolton, Charlton, Ipswich, Sheff Weds and Sunderland have higher home averages.

Gnasher

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Tuesday, February 1, 2022, 14:49:50 »

We only averaged around 10k in the 92/93 season

That was before the town became the largest housing estate in Europe  Wink

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 29   Go Up
Print
Jump to: