Pages: 1 ... 576 577 578 [579] 580 581 582 ... 861   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New beginnings - 25% Truth, 80% Bollocks  (Read 1266718 times)
Lemis

Ignore
« Reply #8670 on: Tuesday, December 5, 2023, 08:26:51 »

Absolutely awful interview.

Deplorable to suggest that season ticket holder are getting 9 free games, we're paying less per game, but we're buying the tickets in advance of knowing the squad, regardless of form and regardless of whether we'll actually be able to attend every fixture.

Only looking at adult prices, you'd only get 8.55 "free' games if you're an early bird side stand ST holder, if you're a standard TE season ticket holder you only get 6.26 games "free". For me who is in the TE and doesn't end up attending most Tuesday night games, it just about breaks even assuming I don't miss a single Saturday due to illness, family commitments or holidays. Absolutely fuck all chance of renewing if they up the price by a substantial amount to decrease the "free" games, found it hard enough to persuade myself to get a season ticket this year, and things have only got worse since then! Also considering the new EFL TV deal, it's more likely fans will miss more games next season as they're moved around for the increased TV coverage.

Under Clem, the club has just becoming a milking machine, trying to suck as much value out of every fan, from the waiving of ST refunds to the man city ticket prices, from the cutting of family options to the upping of ticket costs, if the club is offered the chance to take money out of fans pockets they'll certainly take it. And what are we seeing from this? A competitive budget that can't even fund a full squad, 1 million in losses per season and the club requiring volunteers to function. Without even taking into account all the red flags that have been mentioned on this thread countless times, it's absolutely no fucking wonder that people are becoming more and more disenfranchised with it all.

Have you seen the writing on the wall?
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #8671 on: Tuesday, December 5, 2023, 08:39:27 »

Whats your point here? This is pretty much the same as STFC?
I don't want to speak for Rob but I'd guess it'll be along the lines of:
STFC 16 pages - no breakdowns
TRFC - 40 pages - inc. breakdowns

The two sets of accounts really diverge in pages 28 to 40 where the breakdowns are set out

STFC's latest is here
https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/00053100/filing-history/MzM3MTAyMTE0M2FkaXF6a2N4/document?format=pdf&download=0

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
The Million Pound Man

Ignore
« Reply #8672 on: Tuesday, December 5, 2023, 08:52:37 »

@ STFC_Manc how do you feel the interview went? All good?
Hyabb17

Ignore
« Reply #8673 on: Tuesday, December 5, 2023, 08:58:59 »

The distain in which the new CEO has shown towards season ticket holders has really p!ssed me off....
Bob1978

Ignore
« Reply #8674 on: Tuesday, December 5, 2023, 09:01:02 »

Worrying that according to our CEO budgets for January are going to be discussed after20th December when Clem is back. A bit late in the day surely?
UTR

Ignore
« Reply #8675 on: Tuesday, December 5, 2023, 09:06:41 »

Worrying that according to our CEO budgets for January are going to be discussed after20th December when Clem is back. A bit late in the day surely?

Said the same, it’s shockingly late. Forward thinking clubs have had these conversations at the minimum weeks ago if not further
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #8676 on: Tuesday, December 5, 2023, 09:06:50 »

Conversely he's also the guy sorting the budget, just doesn't know the numbers.
Either terribly prepared or they're winging it

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #8677 on: Tuesday, December 5, 2023, 09:11:03 »

Did Lee Power not warn fans about this and said Clem wasn't who he was making out to be?

Hmph.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
JoeMezz

Ignore
« Reply #8678 on: Tuesday, December 5, 2023, 09:11:22 »

Should have been planning who they were going to sign since September 1st. Also not rocket science the type of player we need - centre back, holding mid and a striker
Quagmire

Ignore
« Reply #8679 on: Tuesday, December 5, 2023, 09:16:27 »

Did Lee Power not warn fans about this and said Clem wasn't who he was making out to be?

Hmph.

He also said he didn’t have the money to run a football club.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #8680 on: Tuesday, December 5, 2023, 09:19:57 »

Hmph.

A stopped cock is right twice a day.
BenTheRed

Ignore
« Reply #8681 on: Tuesday, December 5, 2023, 09:22:03 »

They totally don't have a long term view/plan for the club, it's all day-to-day stuff and moving from one crisis to the next. 

Not knowing the budgets, planning the transfer window days before it opens. Not employing the right staff at the club.

I can see the wheels falling off more than they have already when it comes to renew season tickets  - assuming the club hasn't been sold by then
UTR

Ignore
« Reply #8682 on: Tuesday, December 5, 2023, 09:22:52 »

Going after your number one consistent income stream (season ticket holders) just weeks after they’ve paid extra on top of their season tickets to watch us go 7-0 down to Aldershot and then hint that you’re going to hike the already too much for league two ticket prices is a remarkable tactic for a business that so regularly begs to bleed its supporters wallets dry.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #8683 on: Tuesday, December 5, 2023, 09:24:54 »

It's all gone a bit shitty for us again hasn't it? We must be up there with the longest suffering fans in football. The potential here is great, really surprised that hasn't been picked up yet. Blind loyalty isn't the answer to running a football club.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #8684 on: Tuesday, December 5, 2023, 09:26:43 »

They totally don't have a long term view/plan for the club, it's all day-to-day stuff and moving from one crisis to the next. 

Not knowing the budgets, planning the transfer window days before it opens. Not employing the right staff at the club.

I can see the wheels falling off more than they have already when it comes to renew season tickets  - assuming the club hasn't been sold by then

I'm looking forward to the new season ticket ad campaign  Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 576 577 578 [579] 580 581 582 ... 861   Go Up
Print
Jump to: