Pages: 1 ... 333 334 335 [336] 337 338 339 ... 861   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New beginnings - 25% Truth, 80% Bollocks  (Read 1266920 times)
Qunk

Ignore
« Reply #5025 on: Wednesday, August 16, 2023, 22:40:29 »

FML. Parasitical.

I saw that fucking cunt as I left. He’s one of the most disgusting human beings I’ve ever had the displeasure of meeting. Really hate that scumbag
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #5026 on: Wednesday, August 16, 2023, 22:45:22 »

I saw that fucking cunt as I left. He’s one of the most disgusting human beings I’ve ever had the displeasure of meeting. Really hate that scumbag

Was he in directors seats?
Qunk

Ignore
« Reply #5027 on: Wednesday, August 16, 2023, 22:55:41 »

Was he in directors seats?

No idea. This was Saturday as I was departing, he was leaving with his wife Paula, who he regularly beats up, about five minutes before full time.

Sorry if my directness about what I think of him is too blatant. But I really, really despise that man.
Boy About Town
Pricko

Often outnumbered, never outgunned.

Ignore
« Reply #5028 on: Wednesday, August 16, 2023, 22:57:06 »

No idea. This was Saturday as I was departing, he was leaving with his wife Paula, who he regularly beats up, about five minutes before full time.

Sorry if my directness about what I think of him is too blatant. But I really, really despise that man.

As good friends we both do.

Now, ain't that just like me?
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #5029 on: Wednesday, August 16, 2023, 23:34:09 »

Would it be a good statement if RA distanced himself by offering to tender his resignation? Not because he's a bad guy...but because he probably needs to get out of this god awful sludge.

Maybe then he can realign solely with the Trust in some capacity...as an advisor maybe whilst simultaneously distancing himself from the current board.

I've always said that Clem employing the [former] head of the Trust, and a passionate fan of the club was a masterstroke of sorts in spin. Because everyone of course would listen to/be patient with/give more time/believe things that Angus would present to the masses, whilst metaphorically having a magnum pointed behind his back.

I'm neither smug nor basking in calling this in the first place but just saw the appointment for what it was.

I hope for his sake he can distance himself. Whether or not there are genuine mistakes [unlikely], there's way too many occurances of ineptitude and it's becomes somewhat damaging to RA's own reputation the longer he stays as an official ''ally'' of the current board.

One final thought...and I'm in no way a Power sympathiser but one thing sticks out for me. I remember during the ''power battle'' between Clem and Power for ownership - I can't remember whether it was in court or not when Power was trying to convince folk that Able were legit and genuine investors but he said something along the lines of [apologise this is a paraphrase and I can't be arsed to check right now]

'...I don't believe the funds sent by Axis is enough to competently run STFC...'.

That's possibly the closest thing to genuity that Lee Power ever really stated. It also seems like his assessment of that was and is unfortunately correct Crying

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
Pookemon

Ignore
« Reply #5030 on: Thursday, August 17, 2023, 03:22:19 »

Would it be a good statement if RA distanced himself by offering to tender his resignation? Not because he's a bad guy...but because he probably needs to get out of this god awful sludge.

Maybe then he can realign solely with the Trust in some capacity...as an advisor maybe whilst simultaneously distancing himself from the current board.

I've always said that Clem employing the [former] head of the Trust, and a passionate fan of the club was a masterstroke of sorts in spin. Because everyone of course would listen to/be patient with/give more time/believe things that Angus would present to the masses, whilst metaphorically having a magnum pointed behind his back.

I'm neither smug nor basking in calling this in the first place but just saw the appointment for what it was.

I hope for his sake he can distance himself. Whether or not there are genuine mistakes [unlikely], there's way too many occurances of ineptitude and it's becomes somewhat damaging to RA's own reputation the longer he stays as an official ''ally'' of the current board.

One final thought...and I'm in no way a Power sympathiser but one thing sticks out for me. I remember during the ''power battle'' between Clem and Power for ownership - I can't remember whether it was in court or not when Power was trying to convince folk that Able were legit and genuine investors but he said something along the lines of [apologise this is a paraphrase and I can't be arsed to check right now]

'...I don't believe the funds sent by Axis is enough to competently run STFC...'.

That's possibly the closest thing to genuity that Lee Power ever really stated. It also seems like his assessment of that was and is unfortunately correct Crying
Ironically it probably would have been plenty had he not repeatedly arse raped, beaten and abused the club for years, before leaving the club for dead after one final drunken, rageful assault.
« Last Edit: Thursday, August 17, 2023, 03:25:58 by Pookemon » Logged
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #5031 on: Thursday, August 17, 2023, 03:23:45 »

Just caught up on all this. Fuck me, never simple with this club is it.
Will admit a lot of this stuff isn’t remotely aligned with my area of expertise…

However, a side from the all the obvious questions; why the fuck is the holding company called Swinton? Did whoever was the originator come from there? Or has someone just spelt Swindon wrong….which would just sum up the last god knows how many years of ownership to a tee
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #5032 on: Thursday, August 17, 2023, 05:07:57 »

Also 7 to 10 years? Wasn't the plans to start the bank next year?

All sounding like Clem is full of hot air to me and its starting to run out.

Wasn’t the council sale and or Eady money conditional to development starting in two years from the sale completion? Or something like that?
Pookemon

Ignore
« Reply #5033 on: Thursday, August 17, 2023, 06:09:14 »

Wasn’t the council sale and or Eady money conditional to development starting in two years from the sale completion? Or something like that?
Yes but I took it as 7-10 for full redevelopment of the ground not to start phase 1.
« Last Edit: Thursday, August 17, 2023, 06:33:16 by Pookemon » Logged
Bob1978

Ignore
« Reply #5034 on: Thursday, August 17, 2023, 06:47:04 »

I’m no expert but isn’t it possible the shares was just in lieu of payment or something like that. I don’t think Rob should resign, that would be ridiculous. Do people want the club to blow up or something? Let’s wait and see what is said.
Mooneyraker

Beware Aussies in bucket hats bearing gifts

Ignore
« Reply #5035 on: Thursday, August 17, 2023, 07:04:57 »

Nothing of note from the Trust on this last night other than the odd vague reply on Twitter.

Why don’t they ever come out with something with a bit of guts? We’ve had the explanatory statement from STFC.
ThreeDrawsMentality

Ignore
« Reply #5036 on: Thursday, August 17, 2023, 07:05:52 »

I’m no expert but isn’t it possible the shares was just in lieu of payment or something like that. I don’t think Rob should resign, that would be ridiculous. Do people want the club to blow up or something? Let’s wait and see what is said.
Absolutely possible and if that's the case, then that's fine Clem is allowed to do what he wants with those shares. But that's not the problem. It's the not being transparent about it, using fluffy excuses that are simply untrue taking fans for fools and possibly opening us up to another dispute about who owns what shares.
Mooneyraker

Beware Aussies in bucket hats bearing gifts

Ignore
« Reply #5037 on: Thursday, August 17, 2023, 07:07:41 »

Have we already seen what was said? And it was a steaming pile of bullshit.
JoeMezz

Ignore
« Reply #5038 on: Thursday, August 17, 2023, 07:44:35 »

So... who is our actual owner? Clem or Standing or someone else?
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #5039 on: Thursday, August 17, 2023, 07:44:59 »

Its been said. They lied. Clearly.
Pages: 1 ... 333 334 335 [336] 337 338 339 ... 861   Go Up
Print
Jump to: