Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Sepp Blatter - Fuck Off  (Read 1395 times)
STFC4LIFE
Fence Fucker

Ignore
« on: Friday, March 7, 2008, 16:13:15 »

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/7282851.stm
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Friday, March 7, 2008, 16:16:25 »

he has a point with this one. not saying punish people to the extremes hes going on about, but people who go out intentionaly hurt a player deserve a harsher punishment

Things get better but they never get good
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Friday, March 7, 2008, 16:24:32 »

Quote from: "STFC dave"
he has a point with this one. not saying punish people to the extremes hes going on about, but people who go out intentionaly hurt a player deserve a harsher punishment

I agree with you.

Some of these tackles we have seen over the past few years are ridiculous! What is the need to go so high into the tackle. Jonathan Pearce made a good point on BBC the other day that it is almost as if defenders aren't taught how to tackle properly these days.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
STFC4LIFE
Fence Fucker

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Friday, March 7, 2008, 16:25:32 »

Longer bans - Yes
Lifetime bans - No
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Friday, March 7, 2008, 16:28:15 »

They will end up making football a non contact sport in the end as player's will be afraid to go in for tackles through fear of either being sent off or being sued if they get it wrong.

Football is a man's game (yeah ok women play but I'm sure they don't tackle and probably carry their make up bags with them  Cheesy )
genf_stfc

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Friday, March 7, 2008, 16:34:03 »

should Roy Keane have been banned for life for effectively ending Alf Inge Haaland's career ?  very probably.

However lets not let us distract us from the fact that Sepp Baltter is a tosser and frankly i wouldn't be surprised that he has just come out with this to cover up the fact he has suddenly gone all gooey about the idea of game 39.  How this fuckwit has anything to do with the game I'll never know, everything that comes out of his mouth is bollocks and represents everything I hate about the game.
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Friday, March 7, 2008, 16:45:48 »

Quote from: "genf_stfc"
should Roy Keane have been banned for life for effectively ending Alf Inge Haaland's career ?  very probably.

But Keane didn't end his career, Alf Inge Haaland has since admitted it was his other knee that ended his career not the one Keane 'kicked'.

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Friday, March 7, 2008, 16:55:03 »

Quote from: "Power to people"
They will end up making football a non contact sport in the end as player's will be afraid to go in for tackles through fear of either being sent off or being sued if they get it wrong.

Football is a man's game (yeah ok women play but I'm sure they don't tackle and probably carry their make up bags with them  Cheesy )

I believe that you can tackle hard and fair. There is absolutely no need at all for Roy Keane style challenges and some of the tackles recently have been X Rated and needless. I had my cruciate ligaments torn from a tackle like this so I feel stronger about it than maybe most.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Friday, March 7, 2008, 17:12:11 »

I'm not so sure about the lifetime ban idea - don't think it is necessary. I do think something needs to be done though - so for once will refrain from slagging off Blatter
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Friday, March 7, 2008, 17:26:58 »

Would Peacock have got a lifetime ban for his tackle? Sometimes player go in high, not really on purpose ala Martin Taylor on Eduardo. Lifetime ban? Ridiculous.
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Friday, March 7, 2008, 17:29:45 »

How on earth would you prove intent?

Sepp: So did you intend to break his leg?
Player: er, no.
Sepp: Oh, ok then.
flammableBen

« Reply #11 on: Friday, March 7, 2008, 17:48:40 »

Quote from: "axs"
How on earth would you prove intent?

Sepp: So did you intend to break his leg?
Player: er, no.
Sepp: Oh, ok then.

derrrr..

Truth Serum.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Friday, March 7, 2008, 20:36:55 »

They're trying to take the contact part out of a contact sport.

I don't believe that Taylor intended to break his leg it was unfortunate.

Considering the amount of tackling in football the number of serious injuries are very low and realistically should be expected every so often.

Stop fucking about with the game you cunts and leave it alone.

It's All Good..............
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: