Pages: 1 ... 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 ... 47   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Aldershot Vs Swindon Town Official Matchday Thread.  (Read 69575 times)
pericarp
is a nice chap

Ignore
« Reply #570 on: Wednesday, April 18, 2012, 21:11:08 »

Kennedy's selection and his absence was certainly odd. Shame if so, he looked to be improving every game and had a touch of class.

No possibility he was injured?

I remember one absolutely dismal corner in the first half by Kennedy. Eugh. Shin height first defender.

FormerlyPlymRed

Ignore
« Reply #571 on: Wednesday, April 18, 2012, 21:12:51 »

I remember one absolutely dismal corner in the first half by Kennedy. Eugh. Shin height first defender.
Lack of match practice  Wink

Is Cibbo injured?
Flashheart

« Reply #572 on: Wednesday, April 18, 2012, 21:13:10 »

If the youths are being neglected/forgotten and not being given a chance.......

How does that explain players like Storey and Thompson being given games?
Cibocchi_Is_God

The Italian Stallion

Ignore
« Reply #573 on: Wednesday, April 18, 2012, 21:13:47 »

What a load of shite being spouted on here about the youth players. Put yourselves in their shoes and think a bit.

Those lads are trying to make pro's but the boss has never watched them play. He has also shunned paul bodin from day 1.
They are frustrated at hearing they are not profesional enough when they are doing their best.Di canio's comments came in the week when half of them will learn their professional futures at the club is bound to upset them.

If you don't want to like their tweets then why follow them? Its their personal opinions after all which they are entitled to.

I can sympathise with them regarding Di Canio not watching them play ect, but it's not very clever making comments on a public forum that could be seen as unproffesional. Especially during a week where they will find out their futures as a pro footballer & have been labelled as unproffesional by somebody above them in the club's hierarchy.

DRS

« Reply #574 on: Wednesday, April 18, 2012, 21:15:27 »

Sorry arriba but have to disagree about the youths. We have seen him involve a few this season.He didnt single any out he said the whole club still has a unproffessional element including the youths.The ones now kicking off have just proved that imo.He didnt single them out he said what we already knew
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #575 on: Wednesday, April 18, 2012, 21:17:21 »

To be fair it's not very professional of Di Canio to publicly slate them either.
Only Me

Ignore
« Reply #576 on: Wednesday, April 18, 2012, 21:18:33 »

Exactly.

He did indicate the person in question was with us last year, so it could be Flint Huh???
FormerlyPlymRed

Ignore
« Reply #577 on: Wednesday, April 18, 2012, 21:22:45 »

To be fair it's not very professional of Di Canio to publicly slate them either.

But then he is in charge so can do what he likes tbf, the yoofs should be grovelling at the managers feet really if they want to earn a contract.

Cant see many of them actually getting one mind, dont think they are good enough.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #578 on: Wednesday, April 18, 2012, 21:24:18 »

If the youths are being neglected/forgotten and not being given a chance.......

How does that explain players like Storey and Thompson being given games?

And they did ok...so did Bodin.
So seems strange he seemed it right to have a bit of a go....but it was only a verbal kick up the ass to be honest.
pericarp
is a nice chap

Ignore
« Reply #579 on: Wednesday, April 18, 2012, 21:28:25 »

Maybe what they did was worse that what we're thinking..  Huh?

Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #580 on: Wednesday, April 18, 2012, 21:29:13 »

Di Canio does have the tendency to have a rant where he starts on one thing and drifts elsewhere and it all gets confusing for fans who choose to dissect and question what has been said.

Heat of the moment stuff me thinks.
Cibocchi_Is_God

The Italian Stallion

Ignore
« Reply #581 on: Wednesday, April 18, 2012, 21:29:37 »

Ched Evans stylee?
FormerlyPlymRed

Ignore
« Reply #582 on: Wednesday, April 18, 2012, 21:30:03 »

You suggesting that one of them had disposed of Bostock?

Would explain why hes disappeared  Hmmm

Ignore
« Reply #583 on: Wednesday, April 18, 2012, 21:30:38 »

Although i know the youths tweets doesn't do them any favours,their frustrations i completely understand.
Their tweets explain the problems they have at the moment. Them being good enough or not is not the issue they have,its the fact that the boss hasn't even watched them play a match to conclude anything.
pericarp
is a nice chap

Ignore
« Reply #584 on: Wednesday, April 18, 2012, 21:30:40 »

I was thinking more like someone punching Di Canio in the face while they were pissed Cheesy

Pages: 1 ... 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 ... 47   Go Up
Print
Jump to: