Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: A TEFer in Germany?  (Read 2762 times)
PocketScience

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Monday, January 10, 2011, 13:39:37 »

Sounds brillo

Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Monday, January 10, 2011, 16:39:32 »

Sounds quality. Best of luck to you. Where are the 3 other sites out of interest?

I spent a month in Hamburg in the summer of 2004 and really enjoyed it despite getting busted by the U-Bahn Gestapo for 3 weeks of riding without a ticket. I also met a girl there who had a tongue that felt like a scouring pad.

Oh the joys of travelling on the U-Bahn without a ticket! First time I got out of the airport last month I got on and forgot to buy a ticket. I hope that if I get the job I will be based the Hamburg, but other possibilities are Berlin, Breman (think also maybe Frankfurt or Koln).

Had the telephone interview on Saturday, face to face interview in London later this week, so fingers crossed. Pretty sure I will get it as they have chased me over the last week. So as long as I do not mess up the interview then should be OK

I come from a land down-under
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Monday, January 10, 2011, 17:06:18 »

Just make sure if they offer you a contract you don't ask for a ridiculous price that no-one will be willing to pay Smiley

Things get better but they never get good
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Monday, January 10, 2011, 18:58:44 »

Just make sure if they offer you a contract you don't ask for a ridiculous price that no-one will be willing to pay Smiley

I do not know what you mean ;-)

I come from a land down-under
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: