Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: A Positive Football Thread.  (Read 2686 times)
Spencer_White

« Reply #15 on: Saturday, July 28, 2007, 21:04:24 »

The new people are football agents Herthab.
TalkTalk

« Reply #16 on: Saturday, July 28, 2007, 21:15:56 »

Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"
  Whilst this might fill you with optimism.....it sends a cold shiver down my spine, I just fail to see how his position will achieve anything other than fuck off, Sturrock, big time.

<nods>
pumbaa
Ha, no cunt in my title anymore. Oh.....

Fartmeister

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Sunday, July 29, 2007, 01:42:26 »

Quote from: "DV"
We've got a good defence
We've got an ok midfield
We've got a brilliant manager....for now

fuck sake, I nearly made an entire positive post but I cracked....

Copycat, and just added something about a manager. I'm going to sue you  :twisted:
Red81

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Sunday, July 29, 2007, 10:38:28 »

Two days and a bit til Bristol City, thats positive. I'm looking forward to it. The new season is nearly here. Football again!

Victory is sweet even deep in the cheap seats
Barry Scott

« Reply #19 on: Sunday, July 29, 2007, 10:49:21 »

Quote from: "herthab"
I give up.

I will remain cocooned in my impenetrable shell of optimism until the facts are fully known.

I refuse to be miserable until I know, definitively, what's going on.

You will not twist my melon man! Cheesy

Me too Hertha, I'm very positive.

We have a superb backline, strength in midfield, we have a more than a month left with the xfer window open to get more strikers. If the worst comes to the worst we have cover there anyway. Remember both Roberts and The Cock can both play up front, along with Blair and i don't doubt for a moment we'll sign 2 strikers before the season.

Our midfield and defence will score, roberts and peacock will get 15 between them and i've no doubt hasney will get a fair few.

They'll both be dark horses and a real surprise, after all Sturrock doesn't make signings for the sake of it.

Before the window closed for loans, everyone was bothered Sturrock hadn't signed anyone, then suddenly we have a load of players that most seemed happy with.

This will be the same with our strike force, we'll find some hidden gems and be a nice surprise package.

We have the strength and the manager to capitalise on that.

Bring on the new season. Play-offs, easy.
Red81

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Sunday, July 29, 2007, 11:15:53 »

Quote from: "Barry Scott"
Quote from: "herthab"
I give up.

I will remain cocooned in my impenetrable shell of optimism until the facts are fully known.

I refuse to be miserable until I know, definitively, what's going on.

You will not twist my melon man! Cheesy

Me too Hertha, I'm very positive.

We have a superb backline, strength in midfield, we have a more than a month left with the xfer window open to get more strikers. If the worst comes to the worst we have cover there anyway. Remember both Roberts and The Cock can both play up front, along with Blair and i don't doubt for a moment we'll sign 2 strikers before the season.

Our midfield and defence will score, roberts and peacock will get 15 between them and i've no doubt hasney will get a fair few.

They'll both be dark horses and a real surprise, after all Sturrock doesn't make signings for the sake of it.

Before the window closed for loans, everyone was bothered Sturrock hadn't signed anyone, then suddenly we have a load of players that most seemed happy with.

This will be the same with our strike force, we'll find some hidden gems and be a nice surprise package.

We have the strength and the manager to capitalise on that.

Bring on the new season. Play-offs, easy.
I'm glad someone else has the same optimism as me. Good man Mr Scott.

Victory is sweet even deep in the cheap seats
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: