Pages: 1 ... 240 241 242 [243] 244 245 246 ... 868   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New beginnings - 25% Truth, 80% Bollocks  (Read 1280316 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #3630 on: Tuesday, May 9, 2023, 16:56:50 »

3300 season tickets sold so far
better than expected but a way to go yet.

Got to get them signed up, because £27 walk in will put people off if it starts slowly. Though the walk up cost may push people to STs too I suppose
molepar

Ignore
« Reply #3631 on: Tuesday, May 9, 2023, 16:58:06 »

3300 season tickets sold so far, which I think is a good show of loyalty by the fans, bearing in mind how this season has panned out. 5100 in total sold last year, so should end up close to that, particularly if their are some decent signings made early on.
Roughly 3x the last figure that was given so looks like there has been an early bird surge. Whether part of that is related to the departure of Sandro and Morris I’m not sure but I think it will have definitely been a factor for some. My Dad has said he wouldn’t get one with Morris as manager but now I’m hoping I can convince him.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #3632 on: Tuesday, May 9, 2023, 17:11:58 »

What were at at, at this point last year, i wonder? End of the day if we get to 4k that is phenomenal given the shite served up this season. Put together a promotion contending team and people will be after half season tickets and 6 game packages and the like around christmas anyway.
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #3633 on: Tuesday, May 9, 2023, 17:26:15 »

I think I'll probably renew what with the extension and swift appointment of Flynn

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
MangoRed

Ignore
« Reply #3634 on: Tuesday, May 9, 2023, 17:46:23 »

3300 season tickets sold so far, which I think is a good show of loyalty by the fans, bearing in mind how this season has panned out. 5100 in total sold last year, so should end up close to that, particularly if their are some decent signings made early on.

Wow. That’s good to hear and that’s a real solid number all things considered. Have the club released this somewhere or is it something you know, out of curiosity? SDM fucking off and Misery Morris fucking off has defo swayed people imo. If we can somehow get to 5ish k again that would be a super effort. Dunno about others but Flynn’s war cry speech has definitely perked my interest up, I believe every word of what he said.

Like it’s been said above though, need far more ticket initiatives/packages next season- the marketing/PR side of  things for the club this season has been nothing short of a sham.

Onwards and upwards.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #3635 on: Tuesday, May 9, 2023, 17:48:52 »

Quote from: ChalkyWhiteIsGod
End of the day if we get to 4k that is phenomenal given the shite served up this season. 

it is, but we at least need to match the revenue of last year .

which we may, who knows
MangoRed

Ignore
« Reply #3636 on: Tuesday, May 9, 2023, 17:51:32 »

They have tbh and they have been answered. Whether the answer is good enough is a different story though.

Let's be honest though, like last season under Garner if we end up having a good season people will forget about it all again

That’s the thing, it’s always pretty vague, and the answers often differ from each separate time it’s asked. The Hart down as a “director by mistake” just adds fuel to it all.

Fans forum will be good. Personally think Chris Kiely should be there, he’s the football man at the end of the day - but it will be numbers man Angus left to answer Qs. Flynn appintment I’m starting to like more and more but we really need to get at least 1 football man into the hierarchy.
kirky69

Ignore
« Reply #3637 on: Tuesday, May 9, 2023, 18:32:01 »

Wow. That’s good to hear and that’s a real solid number all things considered. Have the club released this somewhere or is it something you know, out of curiosity? SDM fucking off and Misery Morris fucking off has defo swayed people imo. If we can somehow get to 5ish k again that would be a super effort. Dunno about others but Flynn’s war cry speech has definitely perked my interest up, I believe every word of what he said.

Like it’s been said above though, need far more ticket initiatives/packages next season- the marketing/PR side of  things for the club this season has been nothing short of a sham.

Onwards and upwards.

The numbers came directly from Clem when answering a question from a Swindon fan in Sydney, during a meet up with a number of Aussie based fans watching Saturdays game in a local bar. A 5 minute recording was posted on social media - quite an interesting watch.
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #3638 on: Tuesday, May 9, 2023, 18:54:25 »

That’s the thing, it’s always pretty vague, and the answers often differ from each separate time it’s asked. The Hart down as a “director by mistake” just adds fuel to it all.

Fans forum will be good. Personally think Chris Kiely should be there, he’s the football man at the end of the day - but it will be numbers man Angus left to answer Qs. Flynn appintment I’m starting to like more and more but we really need to get at least 1 football man into the hierarchy.

Same old voice of reason 👍
DMC

« Reply #3639 on: Tuesday, May 9, 2023, 19:08:18 »

Yeah fingers crossed it all gets explained on the 17th
Mooneyraker

Beware Aussies in bucket hats bearing gifts

Ignore
« Reply #3640 on: Monday, May 15, 2023, 08:53:33 »

Does anyone know if the Fans Forum will be streamed/recorded...?
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #3641 on: Monday, May 15, 2023, 08:56:00 »

Does anyone know if the Fans Forum will be streamed/recorded...?

It's live on Pakistani TV apparently.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Mooneyraker

Ignore
« Reply #3642 on: Monday, May 15, 2023, 09:03:26 »

It's live on Pakistani TV apparently.

Clap

horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #3643 on: Monday, May 15, 2023, 09:10:06 »

https://www.swindontownfc.co.uk/news/2023/may/club-postpone-fans-forum-until-the-start-of-the-season/

#shambles #disgrace
Mooneyraker

Ignore
« Reply #3644 on: Monday, May 15, 2023, 09:10:48 »

It isn't on any TV...

'Postponed.'

https://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/sport/23521992.swindon-town-postpone-upcoming-fans-forum-county-ground/

Farce.

Does this mean we fail in our requirement to hold two per season or whatever it is...?
Pages: 1 ... 240 241 242 [243] 244 245 246 ... 868   Go Up
Print
Jump to: