Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: [F1] The Brazilian Grand Prix  (Read 14694 times)
Danjackson10

« Reply #45 on: Sunday, November 2, 2008, 19:13:50 »

... I can imagine that comment on Points of View.

Terry Wogan: Dan Jackson was happy with the Lewis Hamilton win

Cut to quote + telephone voice

Dan Jackson: "Best finish in Years... Awesome..."

Followed by criticism which usually begins with "why oh why does...."

Cheesy
Cheesy
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #46 on: Sunday, November 2, 2008, 19:18:05 »

Dont give a shit about F1 but well done Hamilton, Good to see a Brit win even if it was apparently very lucky at the end.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Sunday, November 2, 2008, 19:23:06 »

Is Hamiltons brother normal?

/
W56196272
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Sunday, November 2, 2008, 19:23:53 »

he has cerebal palsy yeovil
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #49 on: Sunday, November 2, 2008, 19:24:16 »

I caught the last of that on justin tv, shitty stream with Spanish commentary and the degree of racism shown in the text/comments section makes me proud not to be Spanish/Italian/Brazillian or whatever fucking country they where from.

But what a fucking finish.

And Hamilton was not fucking lucky at all, Glok fucked up by not changing his tyres. The 'logic' that if it was not for Glok's dry tyres slowing him down so much, therefore letting Hamilton pass is incredibly flimsy because had Glok pit-stopped to change his tyres then he would not have found himself in front of Hamilton in the first place innit, Hamilton got it right and Glok didn't that's all.

Besides, against all of the adversity, scandalous point docking and racism Hamilton is now the youngest Champion ever.

GET IN!!!!!!
Girlslikefootballtoo

« Reply #50 on: Sunday, November 2, 2008, 19:30:44 »

I think Glok was paid to f**k up, can't believe that just happened two corners from the end
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Sunday, November 2, 2008, 19:31:38 »

Gutted for Massa, it couldn't have gone any more perfect from his perspective.

Over the course of the season though, Hamilton deserved the championship.

Definitely a bit fishy with Glock losing so much time on the last lap.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #52 on: Sunday, November 2, 2008, 19:39:19 »

How would they arrange to pay Glock with 2 laps to go and not be heard over the radio? What a dumb comment!
Girlslikefootballtoo

« Reply #53 on: Sunday, November 2, 2008, 19:41:52 »

Dumb comment - maybe because I'm a girl!!
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Sunday, November 2, 2008, 19:41:59 »

Not fishy at all, he had the wrong tyres and Bangkok red is absolutely right. Lewis was very unlucky to get rain right at the end, not lucky. Obviously he should already have had the title before todays race if he hadn't been given ridiculous penalties.
pumbaa
Ha, no cunt in my title anymore. Oh.....

Fartmeister

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Sunday, November 2, 2008, 19:42:13 »

I caught the last of that on justin tv, shitty stream with Spanish commentary and the degree of racism shown in the text/comments section makes me proud not to be Spanish/Italian/Brazillian or whatever fucking country they where from.

But what a fucking finish.

And Hamilton was not fucking lucky at all, Glok fucked up by not changing his tyres. The 'logic' that if it was not for Glok's dry tyres slowing him down so much, therefore letting Hamilton pass is incredibly flimsy because had Glok pit-stopped to change his tyres then he would not have found himself in front of Hamilton in the first place innit, Hamilton got it right and Glok didn't that's all.

Besides, against all of the adversity, scandalous point docking and racism Hamilton is now the youngest Champion ever.

GET IN!!!!!!

Frankly anyone who can derive a conspiracy theory that a German driver contracted to a Japanese team (albeit based in Germany) would deliberately lose 18 seconds in the last lap of a GP to hand the world title to a Brit racing for an Anglo/German team and deprive the Italian/Brazilian combo their moment of glory in front of their own fans.......must be ever so slightly mad......

Probably won't stop a whole bunch of pissed off Brazilians sending a bunch of hate mail to Herr Glock though......

Fair play to Massa though; anyone who experiences defeat snatched from the jaws of victory yet remain so humble deserves a lot of credit IMO.
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #56 on: Sunday, November 2, 2008, 19:44:12 »

You are so sexist si
How would they arrange to pay Glock with 2 laps to go and not be heard over the radio? What a dumb comment!
dell boy

« Reply #57 on: Sunday, November 2, 2008, 19:49:29 »

What the hell was Kubitza getting involved with Hamilton and Vettel by unlapping himself on the final lap, absolutely no need and it probably caused Hamilton to lose concentration and his place to Vettel.

PS Glock is replacing Kova at McClaren in two years time, just thought you would like to know .... Wink
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #58 on: Sunday, November 2, 2008, 19:51:33 »

If you look at the sector splits, Glock was always slowing. Commentators just fucked it up when they said the sectors were looking ok.

Trulli was doing similar times to Glock as he was also on dry tyres.

dell boy

« Reply #59 on: Sunday, November 2, 2008, 19:54:10 »

If you look at the sector splits, Glock was always slowing. Commentators just fucked it up when they said the sectors were looking ok.

Trulli was doing similar times to Glock as he was also on dry tyres.

How can you look at the sector splits we never see them on the TV unless they are comparing the leader with second or also ran, you can only go by what the stupid ITV advert channel commentators are giving out, thank goodness by the way they no longer have the contract. Five flipping adverts in the first hour of the race, they kill the broadcast.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8   Go Up
Print
Jump to: