Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Blues  (Read 2784 times)
iffy

« on: Sunday, March 7, 2010, 19:12:08 »

Caught a bit of the FA Cup on TV and was horrified to see a banner saying something like "Swindon Blues following Chelsea" hanging over one of the upper tiers.

Wankers.
« Last Edit: Sunday, March 7, 2010, 19:16:28 by iffy » Logged
Rich Pullen

« Reply #1 on: Sunday, March 7, 2010, 19:40:56 »

It's their right I suppose - not that I support that right.

Up here in the North East you don't see as many amount out-and-proud glory hunters (of course they're about) - although when I do see them they're blokes in their mid-40's in the full attire, bench coat and all.
RedRag

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Sunday, March 7, 2010, 20:15:38 »

Sickening...

but I wouldn't mind a banner at the County Ground "Chelsea Reds following the Swindon"
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Sunday, March 7, 2010, 22:05:38 »

i noticed yesterday that the new inn in stratton is proudly displaying a flag declaring themselves home to the swindon branch of the liverpool supporter's club.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Monday, March 8, 2010, 08:39:03 »

i noticed yesterday that the new inn in stratton is proudly displaying a flag declaring themselves home to the swindon branch of the liverpool supporter's club.

fucking Roscoe
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #5 on: Monday, March 8, 2010, 08:58:33 »

Swiss Chalet is the meeting place for the Chelsea.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Monday, March 8, 2010, 09:10:52 »

Dont see what the problem is. Im one of  Lots of london reds, we are currently mulling over a flag for away games, and we meet up in london pubs, so exactly the same scenario.
Rustle
Prediction League Champion 2012/13

TEF World Cup Stunners Champion 2010

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Monday, March 8, 2010, 09:10:57 »

That's because the owner is a chelsea fan,he cancelled having live bands on saturday night's at one time because it was interfering with his football.

I think he runs the chelsea supporters branch from there,I dont go in there no more so i dont know much about the place these days.
Phil_S

Who changed my Avatar ?!

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Monday, March 8, 2010, 10:14:51 »

Theres a tottenham bunch too. I think they had Ossie Ardiles in for a do recently.
If they are londoners moved to Swindon I can see why they would continue to support there club. However if they have no connection they should be ashamed of them selves

From the Dark Side
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: