Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: shit hits the fan today  (Read 7108 times)
SwindonTartanArmy
Go Team GB!

London Scottish - More History than Franchise!

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Wednesday, August 8, 2007, 11:58:04 »

Quote from: "herthab"
Basil?

http://www.om4ever.com/Joueurs/BoliRangers.jpg
Cheesy

Vi er best i verden! Vi er best i verden! Vi har slått England 2-1 i fotball!! Det er aldeles utrolig! Vi har slått England! England, kjempers fødeland. Lord Nelson, Lord Beaverbrook, Sir Winston Churchill, Sir Anthony Eden, Clement Attlee, Henry Cooper, Lady Diana--vi har slått dem alle sammen. Vi har slått dem alle sammen. Maggie Thatcher can you hear me?
Your boys took a hell of a beating!"
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Wednesday, August 8, 2007, 12:01:01 »

Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"
Quote from: "tans"
Thre was a Roger Boli - played for Walsall i think

We had Roger on trail one pre season, just that I can't recall much about it due to not being around.

We didn't sign him, he went to Walsall and did quite well for a season or two.

didnt he score one past Manchester United in the FA cup to...
RedRedRobin

« Reply #62 on: Wednesday, August 8, 2007, 12:12:39 »

I think the timing of Bill's Move is telling us something here. He's had weeks to consider his approach and strategy so why now?
We know that the Investor/takeover final agreement is probably imminent and that the CVA situation is boiling up nicely.

So what if the Investors were taking a view on the payments to Bill and the CVA? They may have thought they could delay the CVA final payment and pay it out of increased revenue if they created a successful team and season ( or selling talent). They could have thought they could do some sort of a deal with Bill. If the CVA situation is now not going the Board's way and Bill is aware of this what better time for him to drop this into the mix?

The Investors could then see a nearly immediate 2Mill+ hit which would surely take money from the playing budget and perhaps persuade them that the game's not worth the effort.
If they pull out, in jumps Bill with his Saviour's Plan. Bill may consider that this may not work but he has probably judged that striking now may give him the best advantage he can get.

It could of course be that he just wants to make his point to the Investors before it's all signed and sealed... Speculation...speculation..
normy

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Wednesday, August 8, 2007, 13:03:44 »

A good move by Bill, can't blame him the way he's been treated. At least in Court the Truth should come out, for a change.

ust be the oldest
The_Plagiarist

« Reply #64 on: Wednesday, August 8, 2007, 13:09:18 »

When this complete bullshit "mystery investor" ruse is finally revealed to be complete bullshit, it'll be a straight choice for Diamandis;
Sell to the FC, or "take the club down with you"

I'm sure I've heard that before somewhere...
FlashGordon

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: Wednesday, August 8, 2007, 15:04:36 »

does everyone think this investor is rubbish then? maybe im just to naive to believe it is

Come on YOU REDS!
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: Wednesday, August 8, 2007, 15:05:46 »

I believe that there's a mystery investor.

As to who and why....................................

It's a mystery.

It's All Good..............
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #67 on: Wednesday, August 8, 2007, 15:07:38 »

There obviously is an investor. Obviously.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: