Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Things that make me rage  (Read 6569 times)
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Today at 10:36:18 »

I think passively seeing and reporting is very different to going out looking for people doing illegal things is very different. I approve of the former!
If driver is on their phone for 10 seconds plus at a red light and don't see someone looking through their window with a camera, it's not great and i applaud the po-po for making it easier to report these dangerous drivers

Now that they have introduced new laws to punish death/injury by dangerous cycling it's only a matter of time before registration and insurance will be required to cycle on the roads.  The playing field will be levelled then and there will be a raft of drivers reporting cyclist for cycling with undue care and attention.  Then we will hear a different story no doubt.  I see just as many bad cyclists as i do drivers, especially in the tight roads where we live.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Today at 10:45:30 »

Now that they have introduced new laws to punish death/injury by dangerous cycling it's only a matter of time before registration and insurance will be required to cycle on the roads.  The playing field will be levelled then and there will be a raft of drivers reporting cyclist for cycling with undue care and attention.  Then we will hear a different story no doubt.  I see just as many bad cyclists as i do drivers, especially in the tight roads where we live.
Not before time Berni,  think Bennett needs to get a life.

Life is a Rollercoaster - Just gotta ride it.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Today at 11:06:52 »

Not before time Berni,  think Bennett needs to get a life.

Bennett has got plenty going on in his life, he is busy trying to make everyone on here a tad less grumpy..

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Today at 11:12:53 »

Bennett has got plenty going on in his life, he is busy trying to make everyone on here a tad less grumpy..

He deserves the fan of the season medal, especially his trust work.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Today at 11:16:34 »

And perhaps a cycle rack at the ground. But it's obvious that's a bit beyond the current administration.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Today at 11:20:00 »

Let's not go too far too soon..  a medal would expand his ego too soon, won't be able to get his cycling helmet on Smiley

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: