Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Gillinghams away support  (Read 3102 times)
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Wednesday, February 15, 2006, 14:33:15 »

all they do is that one chant, and I have no idea what is it

peado
leon
neon
pee-on

??

what is it
Barmyarmysteve

« Reply #16 on: Wednesday, February 15, 2006, 15:20:55 »

I thought their away support was pretty poor didnt make much noise and looked as if they only bought 300-400.
Spencer_White

« Reply #17 on: Wednesday, February 15, 2006, 17:56:06 »

Lets face it, it was a much better away support than we'd usually get for a tuesday night game. Add to that it was Valentines day and Id say it was a respectable turnout. Didnt make much noise though. It can be done in the open - witness Doncaster away.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Wednesday, February 15, 2006, 20:12:23 »

i thought their support was crap. they came in numbers but made no noice at all. just like shitty! and did anyone see one of their fans throw something at the ref or rhys after byfield got sent off?
SwindonTownFC

« Reply #19 on: Wednesday, February 15, 2006, 20:17:10 »

i dont give 2 flying fucks how many fans gillingham brought of how much noise they fuckin made all i care bout is the fucking 3 points  Beers
Gelbfüßler

Was gücksch?

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Wednesday, February 15, 2006, 20:21:17 »

Quote from: "SwindonTownFC"
i dont give 2 flying fucks how many fans gillingham brought of how much noise they fuckin made all i care bout is the fucking 3 points  Beers

:thumbs:  3 in one sentence, not bad!

Wir lassen uns unsere Liebe nicht nehmen
Nicht von den Bullen und nicht vom DFB
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Wednesday, February 15, 2006, 20:25:11 »

Quote from: "Spencer_White"
Lets face it, it was a much better away support than we'd usually get for a tuesday night game. Add to that it was Valentines day and Id say it was a respectable turnout. Didnt make much noise though. It can be done in the open - witness Doncaster away.

with 1/3rd of the numbers too.

Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Wednesday, February 15, 2006, 21:56:33 »

Gills suppport reminded me of when we played them just after their legendary Ray McHale match.....in both those seasons they brought about 300....this season what 450.

Remember this was their cup final a game of legendary proportion....fact is for some reason living on the arse end of England not taken much notice of by the rest of the football fraternity....they've decided we'll do as rivals.

To me its a bit like having dog shit on your shoe...you think you've washed it off, but the stink still hangs around.

I daresay in 20 years they'll be going on about how Byfield was unjustly sent off....and the fact the TE whispered a couple of chants at them proves we care.
louavo

« Reply #23 on: Thursday, February 16, 2006, 16:57:53 »

They'll be hating us for 25 more years after that terrible sending off and overall piss poor refereeing from tuesday night.

tut tut.
strooood
As black as Patrick from EastEnders who is officially the blackest man on the planet.

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Thursday, February 16, 2006, 17:07:19 »

well that means my son is going to run them all over their town again then  Wink

officially blacker than the night.
Supercake2

« Reply #25 on: Thursday, February 16, 2006, 18:40:56 »

Quote from: "SwindonTownFC"

good shout..feelings well communicated  Cheesy
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: