Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Bradford...  (Read 2036 times)
Dazzza

« on: Tuesday, February 7, 2006, 19:26:44 »

Fucking big game this weekend and should be a good leveller just how far we’ve come.

Good news is Morrison, Edghill and Muirhead are all confirmed as missing but unfortunately Windass won’t start his five match ban for abusing a ref in a carpark until 20/02/06.  

Funnily enough Todd has already labelled this nugget as a ‘six pointer’ with only the five points separating the 11th placed side and our good selves down in 21st.  With Bradford’s form slipping and top scorer Windass due a spell out Bradford look like good candidates to get seriously dragged down in amongst the mire.

http://www.bradfordcityfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/NewsDetail/0,,10266~779157,00.html

I’d take happily take a point but I think Iffy’s got to really go positive and go for the result on Saturday.  Bradford are struggling up front even with Windass in the side and provided we can knock in a couple I’d say we’ve got it in the bag.  One bar a cock up should certainly be safe for the draw.

Bradford have won one in their last six at home.    Cool

In other news the MKunts abomination have 'shuffled' their backroom staff today with staff 'amicably moving on' after poor results.  Wilson remains but it sounds like the beginning of the end of their season.

One down three to go.

STFC Village

« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, February 7, 2006, 19:33:22 »

I'd be happy with a draw, but, as you say Daz, we have to go for a positive formation, 4-4-2 i'd say. If we switch to 4-5-1/5-4-1, we'll get beat
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, February 7, 2006, 19:33:59 »

good summary, recent performances are twisting my arm into a possible trek up from the south coast, i reckon we could nick this 2-1.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, February 7, 2006, 19:35:44 »

Sadly, after putting back to back wins together and slowly climbing up the table alot more teams are starting to notice us, which means they will either fear us....or will take us alot more seriously.

I think alot more teams will take us alot more seriously now we are being noticed.
Spud

« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, February 7, 2006, 20:57:58 »

Ive been speaking to a Bradford fan and he says that half the players Todd picks such as Petta,Muirhead & Claridge are shit and shouldnt be playing.

He also said he expects us to beat them.  Wink
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, February 7, 2006, 21:00:24 »

Quote from: "Spuddy_STFC"
Ive been speaking to a Bradford fan and he says that half the players Todd picks such as Petta,Muirhead & Claridge are shit and shouldnt be playing.

I seem to remember the same shite Petta skinning Jack Smith and Claridge sticking it in the onion bag at the CG.
Spud

« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, February 7, 2006, 21:02:17 »

Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"

I seem to remember the same shite Petta skinning Jack Smith and Claridge sticking it in the onion bag at the CG.

Yes but he seem's to think that Claridge has had it. He was saying that Todd's a cunt and that they should be playing youngsters.
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Tuesday, February 7, 2006, 21:06:52 »

Petta is a good player, scored a great goal in a live game on sky and he has put in some decent performances.

Claridge is alright, look what he did to us earlier in the season :roll:
Spud

« Reply #8 on: Tuesday, February 7, 2006, 21:08:55 »

Just because he scored against us earlier in the season doesnt suddenly make him a star striker.

This is what he replied to my post with:-

Mate I hope you destroy us just to see that worthless piece of shit get sacked i could sit here typing all night about what a knob he is but these are the basics

* Fails to motivate the team at all
* prefers to play defensive even when 4-0 down
* brings on a sub just after the opponents 4th goal has gone in
* Keeps playing players who are not up to it "Petta,Holloway,Muirhead
and Steve Claridge
* Refuses to give a young player the chance over claridge
* sends our best player out to STockport and tells him he has no future

Time to go Todd
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Tuesday, February 7, 2006, 21:09:35 »

Yes but he seem's to think that Claridge has had it. He was saying that Todd's a cunt and that they should be playing youngsters.

I think we can all agree that T*dd is a c*nt.
Spud

« Reply #10 on: Tuesday, February 7, 2006, 21:12:25 »

I think we can all agree that T*dd is a c*nt.

Yeah he said that we should know all about Todd being a cunt!.  
larwood
The girl least likely to.

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Wednesday, February 8, 2006, 07:56:24 »

Yeah he said that we should know all about Todd being a cunt!.

Yes

I was a small, fat child in a welfare house
There was only one thing I ever dreamed about
And fate has just
Handed it to me - whoopee
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Wednesday, February 8, 2006, 12:21:51 »

I echo the Colin Todd sentiments. He makes Andy King look like Martin O'Neill (well not quite but you know what I mean!)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: