Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Official Swindon Town Vs Doncaster Rovers Matchday Thread!  (Read 5644 times)
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: Sunday, February 5, 2006, 00:04:55 »

Saw Johno today...

Thought the ref was crap, atmosphere was good up by me and we played well again today. Performances like this will keep us up, although we invite pressure on too much..Really not good for the heart.

Delighted for Shakes.
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: Sunday, February 5, 2006, 18:30:36 »

Quote from: "Spuddy_STFC"
Quote from: "magicroundabout"
Quote from: "mexico red"
yes johno you were right, who are you fuckin superman? arkells was rockin second half really got behind the team, our merry band of voices is slowly growing, by next season we will be the new town end Cheesy

i heard you all up there today and fair play to you.
Townend has been shit lately.

only a third of the people in there sing. it's crap.
everyone needs to get behind the team and hearing songs from different parts of the ground is ace.

just wish the songs in the townend were about Swindon and not who we hate.
Oxford haven't been in our league for fucking years so why sing about them.
The lads need 110% swindon songs and thats what we should sing. Fuck dodgy keepers

So you dont think a Keeper will play badly if he's getting constant abuse from fans behind the goal?.  :roll:

no cos after that he caught everything so whats the point

larwood
The girl least likely to.

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: Monday, February 6, 2006, 08:10:24 »

Another great result by the lads ..eventually Cheesy ,the last ten minutes or so i was watching from behind my hands shaking with fear,but we held on and deserved to win.Now we can go to Bradford,a team who are a bit more on our level,[unlike Southend],and hopefully get at least a draw especially if we play like we have done for the past two games.

I was a small, fat child in a welfare house
There was only one thing I ever dreamed about
And fate has just
Handed it to me - whoopee
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: Monday, February 6, 2006, 10:00:30 »

Quote from: "Spuddy_STFC"
Quote from: "mexico red"
yes johno you were right, who are you fuckin superman? arkells was rockin second half really got behind the team, our merry band of voices is slowly growing, by next season we will be the new town end Cheesy

i heard you all up there today and fair play to you.
Townend has been shit lately.

only a third of the people in there sing. it's crap.
everyone needs to get behind the team and hearing songs from different parts of the ground is ace.

just wish the songs in the townend were about Swindon and not who we hate.
Oxford haven't been in our league for fucking years so why sing about them.
The lads need 110% swindon songs and thats what we should sing. Fuck dodgy keepers

So you dont think a Keeper will play badly if he's getting constant abuse from fans behind the goal?.  :roll:

no cos after that he caught everything so whats the point

Because just 1 % of the time a player reacts in a comedy gold kind of way like "tea towel" Sodje.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: