Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: reaction  (Read 1244 times)
DMR

« on: Wednesday, February 1, 2006, 10:30:00 »

seemed to be a mixed bag... as i was walking back to the car talking to lady she thought we weren't convincing... other than the last 10 minutes when we completely lost our shape (when gurns went off i thought), i reckon we were always in control, if we'd taken our chances and been clinical then we'd have never had to sweat it

thought curo looked very lively, yes he missed a couple but the fact is he's getting in there, and he compensated with a screamer. ifil was tremendous, sean lost position sometimes but was very very determined, given he's injured. brown had his best game by a mile... when he takes people on and shoots he's ace, and shakesy can fucking cross!
DMR

« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, February 1, 2006, 10:30:41 »

oh yes and how that lad missed those 2 headers is simply incredible  Cheesy
fatbury

« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, February 1, 2006, 10:34:18 »

Walsall were shite but very fast up front ... just all kick and rush tho werent they .. i thought we did well with 10 players at the end - Seano was just a spectator really at the end
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, February 1, 2006, 12:48:51 »

as I just said in another thread.

We were only in control for the whole game because Walsall were fucking shite beyond belief.

A better team would have punished us for not taking our chances in the first half and come back into it in the 2nd ala Bournemouth....
DerbyRed

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, February 1, 2006, 12:57:22 »

You can only beat whats put out in front of you though - and 2 home wins in a row is surely gonna leave the players confidence high going into the next 4 games, of which 3 are at home!!  Cheesy
le god cuervo

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, February 1, 2006, 13:06:34 »

i thought we should have won by 2 or 3 last night but their keeper was outstanding. he kept them in the game & we were lucky to win in the end.

why does onuora keep switching to 4-5-1 when we're under pressure. it just invites the other team to attack even more when we defend deep. he did it last night & we were shit for the last 10 minutes, & he did it against bournemouth when we were 2-0 up & they scored twice! doesnt make sense, especially when curo is causing trouble up front. put him wide left & he might as well be off the pitch. pisses me off! we were playing well with 4-4-2 yesterday then resort to hoofing it at benjamin for the last 10.
STFC_Manc

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, February 1, 2006, 13:15:19 »

well im sure an injury happened so thats y they changed it! they were compensatining for sean injury??
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, February 1, 2006, 13:40:25 »

Quote from: "STFC_Manc"
well im sure an injury happened so thats y they changed it! they were compensatining for sean injury??

Yep, Sean was a passenger just after we made our last sub so they pulled Cureton back to cover in midfield.  Not much you can do about that, they just ask Sean to stand in the middle and look like a nuisance.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: