Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: what team would you field for Brentford?  (Read 5240 times)
strooood
As black as Patrick from EastEnders who is officially the blackest man on the planet.

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Sunday, January 23, 2005, 20:16:12 »

he made one good save but i dont think he caught a cross the whole game.

officially blacker than the night.
DMR

« Reply #31 on: Sunday, January 23, 2005, 20:19:02 »

He was entirely to blame for goal 2 IMO

"Hello ball, I'll watch as you trundle in at a snails pace"
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Monday, January 24, 2005, 09:56:47 »

I think footballers need the sense of insecurity to keep performing well.  You have to know that if you fuck up there's a chance you could get dropped.  

I don't think Rhys feels the pressure from Book, or from his manager.  I like Rhys as a keeper, but I do feel that he has no confidence on his defence and the defence have no real confidence in him.  Saying that i don't believe the players have confidence in any of their colleagues, including their manager.
DMR

« Reply #33 on: Monday, January 24, 2005, 18:35:56 »

Quote from: "janaage77"
I think footballers need the sense of insecurity to keep performing well.  You have to know that if you fuck up there's a chance you could get dropped.  

I don't think Rhys feels the pressure from Book, or from his manager.  I like Rhys as a keeper, but I do feel that he has no confidence on his defence and the defence have no real confidence in him.  Saying that i don't believe the players have confidence in any of their colleagues, including their manager.

I think that he's good at saving shots and fucking useless at kicking, calling, catching, organising...
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: