Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Sven should get no pay off at all  (Read 771 times)
Reeves for King

Ignore
« on: Tuesday, January 24, 2006, 15:38:25 »

What mugs the FA are. In the latest twist to the saga, Ceefax has reliably informed me that Sven was always going to leave after the World Cup anyway, and the FA were OK with it.

However, he is still going to receive a massive cash pay-off even though he wants to go two years into his contract, a contract which sounds like it had some sort of get out clause in it.

All Sven has done for England is cause scandal after scandal and not get us anywhere. England got further in a major tournament with Venables, and yet he got sacked whilst Sven is still getting a load of cash out of it.

The FA are fucking ridiculous.

here's the man himself when you need him?
mattboyslim

« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, January 24, 2006, 15:46:13 »

When Tel left I'd guess it was financially beneifical to both parties, he had court cases etc to fight, I don't think he was exactly fired.  Sven was always going to get a pay off.  To sack him would have meant a full pay off on 2 years of contract.  Even if he'd volontarily resigned  he'd have recieved a nice little pay out no doubt.  It mightn't be the best way to do things but I'm certain that every manager when leaving a job whether sacked or otherwise would make a tidy sum out of it.
larwood
The girl least likely to.

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, January 24, 2006, 15:48:10 »

The FA are fucking ridiculous.

I think as Swindon fans we'd all agree with that statement anyway Sad .But your right,i remember when he got his new contract thinking how mad it was resigning the bloke again especially given the way we have played in major tournaments under him.Maybe the FA thought there wasn't really another bloke who could do the job as well as Sven :-))(

I was a small, fat child in a welfare house
There was only one thing I ever dreamed about
And fate has just
Handed it to me - whoopee
red macca

« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, January 24, 2006, 18:17:09 »

they should base his pay off depending on what he does at the world cup..if we win they can then say "sven heres £4 million thanks now fuck off you gawky looking cunt"..if we lose say the same but with less money.
at least you know the bloke will still give a shit about what happens at the world cup .the bloke is money mad so if we give him that incentive at least he will try.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: