Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Word on the street  (Read 10315 times)
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Sunday, January 22, 2006, 18:23:34 »

Quote from: "Ralphy"
He was shit yesterday, just cos he scored doesn't make him great.

They should have took the £300,000 and ran.

Rory Fallon has scored in every single game we have won this season FACT!
santini

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Sunday, January 22, 2006, 19:01:12 »

Why do we have to waste so much hard won possession?

Before he scored, Fallon yesterday was a shambles. Couldn't time a jump for a header or couldn't hold the simplest ball up or fell over or gave away a foul. Same result - we gave the ball away.

At the back, Ifil wasted 80% of all the ball he got with aimless passes out of play or straight to bomuff or 30 metres from the nearest Swindon player.

Peacock will replace Fallon soon.

Who will replace Ifil?
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Sunday, January 22, 2006, 19:10:38 »

no one seen as Iffy has been told we arent signing anyone else.... :roll:

but then I dont think he needs replacing myself
Danjackson10

« Reply #33 on: Sunday, January 22, 2006, 19:12:00 »

you could buy alot of donkeys to a fallon!
BrightonRed

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Sunday, January 22, 2006, 19:13:12 »

Quote from: "santini"

At the back, Ifil wasted 80% of all the ball he got with aimless passes out of play or straight to bomuff or 30 metres from the nearest Swindon player.

I don't agree at all. I thought Ifil's distribution yesterday was much better than usual.

nicotine, valium, vicodin, marijuana, ecstasy and alcohol...
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Sunday, January 22, 2006, 20:01:31 »

Did you ?

Fuck that it was crap!

Everything was hoofed straight up to the right of the oppositions area.To be fair to him when he did that he didnt really have the option to pass it to a midfielder or time to go back and I suspect its something that hes been told to do by Iffy.

Apart from that though he was solid.

Also Fallon brought loads of balls down on his chest or flicked them on.I really dont understand this Fallon bashing bollocks.He was the first player with the ball 80 percent of the time when attacking,the fact that he was fouled alot can hardly be down to him can it!

/
W56196272
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #36 on: Sunday, January 22, 2006, 20:20:58 »

Quote from: "Yeovil Red"
Did you ?

Fuck that it was crap!

Everything was hoofed straight up to the right of the oppositions area.To be fair to him when he did that he didnt really have the option to pass it to a midfielder or time to go back and I suspect its something that hes been told to do by Iffy.

Apart from that though he was solid.

Also Fallon brought loads of balls down on his chest or flicked them on.I really dont understand this Fallon bashing bollocks.He was the first player with the ball 80 percent of the time when attacking,the fact that he was fouled alot can hardly be down to him can it!

I'd pretty much agree with that, although Fallon looked knackered by the end so maybe that was why he wasn't running around everywhere. I thought he did ok - him and Cureton seemed to have a bit more understanding as well.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Sunday, January 22, 2006, 20:32:34 »

Quote from: "DV85"
Quote from: "Ralphy"
He was shit yesterday, just cos he scored doesn't make him great.

They should have took the £300,000 and ran.

Rory Fallon has scored in every single game we have won this season FACT!

not many games there then  Cheesy
Super_Taff

« Reply #38 on: Sunday, January 22, 2006, 20:36:29 »

Did you know the Reeves has  had a drink of water at some point during the day  every time Swindon have won since he joined Town......
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Sunday, January 22, 2006, 20:55:30 »

Quote from: "santini"
Why do we have to waste so much hard won possession?

Before he scored, Fallon yesterday was a shambles. Couldn't time a jump for a header or couldn't hold the simplest ball up or fell over or gave away a foul. Same result - we gave the ball away.

pretty much spot on, although i felt ifil's distribution was ever so slightly less aimless than usual yesterday. maybe i was too busy moaning about fallon to notice.
PHIL!!!!
Our Resident Emo Kid

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Sunday, January 22, 2006, 21:39:34 »

Quote from: "adje"
Keep him for as long as we can-whatever anyone says his goals are vital and without him we'd already be down!100 grand is not a life-changing amount for us

Lately i have been sayin sell Fallon, but i think your comment there has just made me see that whatever a team offers us (300k and under i mean  Wink ) his goals are worth more at this moment in time.

KEEP FALLON!!!!

Bassett Bulldogs FC - http://bassettbulldogsfc.co.uk/
santini

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Sunday, January 22, 2006, 21:39:35 »

Quote from: "Yeovil Red"
the fact that he was fouled alot can hardly be down to him can it!
I wasn't talking about him being fouled!!

I meant it was him doing the unnecessary fouling because he couldn't control the ball or didn't have the skill to beat his man.
Dazzza

« Reply #42 on: Monday, January 23, 2006, 00:04:18 »

Quote from: "Ben Wah Balls"
What I don't want is for him to leave for nothing in the summer. That's the worse case scenario. £100k is probably not enough but £300k is a lot of money and I don't think we can afford to turn that down.

I agree.   :--

300k in the bank could nail down a lot of talent and if he's not happy with what's on the table now it's unlikely he’ll be happy with what we can come up with the summer when he’s in a far stronger position.

Fairly snuff about seeing if we get relegated or not but I’m sure we could sort him a clause out on that front.

adje

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Monday, January 23, 2006, 09:03:00 »

IF we get 300k Iffy wont get to spend any of it

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
fatbury

« Reply #44 on: Monday, January 23, 2006, 09:17:16 »

I hope he stays .. I like him
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: