Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Ratings From Today  (Read 3159 times)
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Saturday, January 21, 2006, 19:28:04 »

fallon wasn't good at all today. shakes when running with the bal doesn't let the ball get out from his feet enough to run. big problem.
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Saturday, January 21, 2006, 19:29:07 »

Evans, 6 didn't have much to do but dealt with most things easily, nearly saved the pen.

Jenks, 8 very good performance and deserves to stay in the side.

Ifil, 6 didn't have much to do and kept Hayter quiet, not many hoofs from him today either

CCP, 6 like Ifil didn't have much to do but looked solid.

Nicholas, 6 getting better with every game, looks good going forward and is also good at defending.

Shakes, 7 he was one of our most lively players today but his end product is very bad, is a handfull for defences and his pace causes trouble.

Gurney, 7 looked solid and good on the ball, had a few nice shots and is getting better with every game.

Miglioranzi, 7 like Gurns he was very good on the ball and did well as captain. A great finish for his goal and if he stays fit he will be a key player.

Brown, 6 not involved much but put in some great crosses.

Fallon, 6 imo he did nothing but he scored a good goal. Should sign a new deal or be sold.

Cureton, 8 a very good game by him and he loooked very lively, it was great to see him score and with quality service he could score lots more.

Subs:

Brighton guy, 7 didn't have much time but I think he played very well, he has lots of pace and reminds me of Holmes.

Peacock, 7 he put in a load of effort and looks very strong, glad to see him score and I would like to see him play with Curo.

Smith, 6 didn't have much time but had a decent shot.

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Saturday, January 21, 2006, 19:48:41 »

i normally slate ifil but he was by far our best defender today.jenks a 6 at most
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Saturday, January 21, 2006, 20:14:43 »

Quote from: "arriba"
jenks was dodgy,shakes did one good thing in the whole game and brown wasn't effective,fallon was lethargic but the rest were all decent.
though they all did their bit i suppose.

fuck me don't get too excited mate

Evans Don't recall him having a save to make, but he did concede twice. His kicking was above average for a change. 7
Jenkins Solid defensively, did well to keep the ball in play for the third goal. 6
Comyn-Platt Quality. Positional awareness spot on and no nonesense defending yet distributed the ball well when neccesary. 8
Ifil Solid and composed, distribution much improved though still somewhat aimless. Definitely looks more streamline with the corn rows. 7
Nicholas Defended well and overlapped with Brown to decent effect without being spectacular. 7
Shakes Bless him, his legs are too fast for his brain still. Bloody nice cross with his left peg though. Give him a 7 just because he worked so hard for 90 minutes flat.7
Gurney Clearly giving him a permanent deal hasn't had a negative effect on him as he was all over the park today, excellent. 7
Miglioranzi Took his goal well and used the ball well, got stuck in a bit as well. 7
Brown Cunt got me kicked out last week, but I'll let him off. Some decent crosses but not terribly impressive. 6
Fallon FUCKING WANKER. The only time he managed to stay on his feet when the ball came near him, he scored. I'll give him a 5 but only because he scored. Useless donkey. 5
Cureton Excellent, beautiful turn and shot for his goal and showed some clever touches and intelligent movement off the ball. Very impressive. 8

Jarrett Shitloads of pace and can deliver a decent cross, unfortunately he's a left-winger. 7
Smith Don't recall him having much of an impact on the game in all honesty. n/a
Peacock I love him already. He was well up for it and put himself about and did well to get a debut goal. He's going to score 19 goals in the 18 remaining games, FACT! 7
Elsterap

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Saturday, January 21, 2006, 20:20:15 »

Evans 7 Nowt to do. Had no chance on goals

Jenks 6 Moved forward a few times but wasnt brilliant at doing it and got caught in the centre back role a few times not covering the winger.

Ifil 7 Solid as always.

CCP 7 Consistently above average every game he plays

Nicho 6 Setup Fallon, moved forward a bit, average.

Shakes 7 Should look up more, but looked lively

Gurney 8 Not the same man we once had.  Ive only liked him since the Swansea game  Smiley

Migz 6 good, not much to say

Brown 6 Couple of good crosses.

(Jarrot 7 Looked quicker and moved into more spaces than Brown, permanant deal me thinks.)

Fallon 6 Poo for him really.

Curo 8 Lively, good runs, wasnt brilliant working with Fallon but it will come MOTM

(Peacock 8 Much the same as Curo but worked better with Fallon and came back a little more.  Would've got MOTM if started IMO.)
Reeves for King

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Saturday, January 21, 2006, 21:42:56 »

Jenkins played well, first time I've been impressed with him in ages.

Ifil was at fault for both the goals.

Fallon can fuck off to Swansea. :?

here's the man himself when you need him?
Reeves for King

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Saturday, January 21, 2006, 22:00:36 »

That was very underestimative of me of the game.

WE PLAYED FUCKING WELL, AND DESERVED THE VICTORY Cheesy

yeo

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Saturday, January 21, 2006, 22:01:57 »

:x Take that Fallon comment back or Im gonna punch you :x

/
W56196272
Reeves for King

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Saturday, January 21, 2006, 22:11:54 »

I am awaiting the fist through my pc as I write. Shocked

yeo

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Saturday, January 21, 2006, 22:17:17 »

oooer sounds a bit rude :shock:

/
W56196272
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Saturday, January 21, 2006, 22:20:27 »

Quote from: "Yeovil Red"
oooer sounds a bit rude :shock:
Yeovil is on form
Reeves for King

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Saturday, January 21, 2006, 22:25:12 »

Take it as a compliment.

I love you really.

Boeta

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Saturday, January 21, 2006, 22:32:26 »

what you are saying about fallon reminds me of parkin

does fuck all and scores - absolutely ideal!

(cue the backlash from those who seemed to think Parkin was some sort of Jan Aage)
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Saturday, January 21, 2006, 22:34:10 »

Quote from: "Boeta"
what you are saying about fallon reminds me of parkin

does fuck all and scores - absolutely ideal!

(cue the backlash from those who seemed to think Parkin was some sort of Jan Aage)
To be fair there were times when Parkin wasn't in the game. He just always seemed to pop up and score in them
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Saturday, January 21, 2006, 23:00:46 »

Parkin was some sort of Jan Aage  in my opinion.

/
W56196272
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: