Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Official Swindon v Bournemouth Thread!  (Read 7657 times)
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: Saturday, January 21, 2006, 20:44:55 »

Great result and even though we didn't move up we are now 1 point of Blackpool and just 4 off City WITH A GAME IN HAND!

THEY are going down. Not us
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: Saturday, January 21, 2006, 20:54:24 »

I'm telling you, unfortuntely, It'll go down to the wire at Ashton gate. It'll be us or them, and we'll beat them. Everyone will go mental and we'll take over the place!

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: Saturday, January 21, 2006, 21:00:35 »

Quote from: "stfcfan"
I'm telling you, unfortuntely, It'll go down to the wire at Ashton gate. It'll be us or them, and we'll beat them. Everyone will go mental and we'll take over the place!
I soooo have to be at that game.

If I worked until 1.30 or summat in Swindon, would I get there on time?
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: Saturday, January 21, 2006, 21:02:06 »

It takes about 3/4 hour to get ashton gate from swindon by car.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: Monday, January 23, 2006, 11:37:39 »

Just realised that the numbers of the goalscorers go in order... 8, 9, 10 and 11. Of course they didn't score in order but I bet that hasn't happened in a while.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: Monday, January 23, 2006, 11:42:35 »

Hmm after Migz goal I did say to Whits 11....10.....Peacock must be next to score, then Fallon will add a 4th..... :shock:
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #111 on: Monday, January 23, 2006, 11:46:50 »

That was an ace match. Glad I went now, I had a feeling it would be a decent game  Cool
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #112 on: Monday, January 23, 2006, 11:47:18 »

Quote from: "Cookie"

Not sure which one the ref actually gave it for. Think he saw the handball played advantage because the ball went back to Hayter, then CCP tackled him....Hayter didnt have an advantage so the ref pulled it back for the handball, if thats what he did he was right

Ahh, so that's why it was a penalty, couldn't see the handball from the townend and I was hopping mad thinking he'd given the pen for a great tackle.

i was the same.
couldn't believe it was a pen as we couldn't tell what it was for.

when i saw it on FLR last night the handball was clear to see

Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #113 on: Monday, January 23, 2006, 13:35:39 »

Quote from: "STFC_Chris"
Why was Cureton wearing black tape around his arm? Had it at Gills as well. Surely if somebody had died the whole team would have one. :?

I think it was in memory of his Nan
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #114 on: Monday, January 23, 2006, 13:45:31 »

We looked fantastic, we fought and worked hard for 90 mins.  

Curo played well - perhaps it could be because Iffy has signed another striker so he doesn't want to be sidelined?

We looked like scoring which is something we haven't done for ages and I honestly think that if we can take that form to Southend.....we can do well.

Got a good bit of commentary from ITV on Sunday too "Swindon have been playing like a team at the other end of the league". Always promising to hear that.
fatbury

« Reply #115 on: Monday, January 23, 2006, 13:50:24 »

I was delighted that Curo finally got one .. hopefully he will go on and score the other 14 now !!

Peacock was better than I thought he was gonna be .. hes bigger than I realised!

and delighted Stef finally scored as it was a few weeks back now that I mentioned it was about time he scored when I met him in the club shop ..

I also like Paul Smith ... with him and Gurns we look quite promising in midfield for a change
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #116 on: Monday, January 23, 2006, 14:48:08 »

Can someone post highlights up please? My STFC World expired  Sad
my-velocity

« Reply #117 on: Tuesday, January 24, 2006, 20:22:28 »

Quote from: "simon pieman"
Quote from: "STFC_Chris"
Why was Cureton wearing black tape around his arm? Had it at Gills as well. Surely if somebody had died the whole team would have one. :?

I think it was in memory of his Nan

I thought it was still one of them "kick racism out" bands. \o/, if it is he's had that a while.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: