Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: I had a dream last night about today's game.  (Read 1161 times)
faringdingdong

Ignore
« on: Saturday, January 21, 2006, 08:55:44 »

I never believe people who claim to have football dreams, until now.
Last night i had one of the most vivid dreams i can recall and it was of todays match. We are one nil down and pull it back to one all, then we are awarded e penalty. Gurney steps up and is so nervous he pukes on the touchline before stepping up to drill the ball low to the keepers left. GOAL! he races off to celebrate by sliding on his front in front of the town end where he pukes again out of sheer relief of having scored.

This would be a great result today, even with all that vomit.
 :shock:  Cool

We wanna go somewhere else. We're not threatened by people anymore. All our insecurities have evaporated. We're in the clouds now. We're wide open. We're spacemen orbiting the earth. The world looks beautiful from here, man.
FlashGordon

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, January 21, 2006, 09:50:29 »

hahaha, would be quality if that happened, unfortunately dont think your dream will come true!

Hopefully Peacock will get a couple and then we can hold on for the win, cos my god we need it!

Come on YOU REDS!
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, January 21, 2006, 10:02:25 »

Without the puking it sounds more realistic...

Here's hoping
Zurich Red

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Saturday, January 21, 2006, 10:46:24 »

That's really weird. I had a dream about today's game last night too. Except in mine Rory misses a first half penalty, Nicolau :shock:  puts us one up in the 91st minute only for Bournemouth to equalize in the 94th minute. Nobody pukes either.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #4 on: Saturday, January 21, 2006, 11:05:50 »

I had a dream last night that I had sex with a beautiful woman. Doesn't mean it will happen though  Shocked
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Saturday, January 21, 2006, 11:05:57 »

Cheesy  I remember when zidane was sick just before he took a penalty in the world cup.

I did not have a football dream last night, therefore I don't know what the score will be.

RED ARMY
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Saturday, January 21, 2006, 11:10:23 »

And if you did, you wouldn't know what the score would be :-))(
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Saturday, January 21, 2006, 11:16:34 »

:|  say what

RED ARMY
rudeboydreas

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Saturday, January 21, 2006, 11:29:13 »

Quote from: "simon pieman"
I had a dream last night that I had sex with a beautiful woman. Doesn't mean it will happen though  Shocked

img]http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/9228/diamandisal7.jpg[/img]
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Saturday, January 21, 2006, 11:46:00 »

I had a dream as well but we were winning 3-0 in mine, I think it was about an hour into the match and I remember we got one just before half time and two after. I can't remember who scored.
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Saturday, January 21, 2006, 19:57:52 »

Quote from: "Ben Wah Balls"
I had a dream as well but we were winning 3-0 in mine, I think it was about an hour into the match and I remember we got one just before half time and two after. I can't remember who scored.
The goal just before half time and just after was exactly how I dreamt it and I remembered just before he scored that it was Cureton who scored in my dream. Must have thought Bournemouth's first was one of ours in my dream though.
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Saturday, January 21, 2006, 19:59:37 »

bwb in freaky dream scare. but we won.... Beers
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: