Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Today  (Read 3995 times)
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Sunday, January 15, 2006, 10:46:28 »

Quote from: "STFCLady"
And to add to the disappontment it cost 20p to use the toilets at Victoria and Paddington  :shock:

and some cunt kept farting

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Sunday, January 15, 2006, 12:54:17 »

Quote from: "Tails"
You lot are fickle as fuck, seriously.

true, but if you'd have been there yesterday i think you'd probably feel the same mate.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Sunday, January 15, 2006, 13:07:17 »

We were shit yesterday, its not about being fickle, its cold hard facts we were shit yesterday
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Sunday, January 15, 2006, 13:07:23 »

I was in town during the game and managed to get a listen of the last 2 minutes and had a very bad sinking feeling, probably not as bad as you lot but I still did. Luckily for me I had a quality night out to get over it.

However I still have faith in Iffy. I do believe this was a one off and we've seen what he's done with the team. By the sounds of it we could have been about 3-1 up at half time anyway!
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Sunday, January 15, 2006, 13:09:04 »

By the sounds of it we could have been about 3-1 up at half time anyway!

we had two 'chances' and I use the term losly, we were never ever going to score one let alone 3
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Sunday, January 15, 2006, 13:20:17 »

There were a couple of occasions in which the fans had to actually shout at the players to let them know how mny unmarked players were around them.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Sunday, January 15, 2006, 13:23:32 »

No way.
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Sunday, January 15, 2006, 13:25:56 »

Quote from: "OOH!  SHAUN TAYLOR"

No way.

Sounds like radio swindon were efficient and accurate as ever then.

They looked like fish out of water on that pitch except fish probably have more life in them.
DMR

« Reply #38 on: Sunday, January 15, 2006, 14:30:35 »

I'll admit to slating Brown at the time but I thought he was the only one who did any work.

Biggest let-down was CCP.
le god cuervo

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Sunday, January 15, 2006, 14:35:15 »

agree with the first post we are definatly down now. we were fucking awful! it was a must win game & we blew it, like we always fucking do! that was the first time i've ever left a game early. totally disappointed at the lack of effort shown by the whole team. none of them looked up for it.

now we've got bournemouth, southend, walsall & doncaster & i honestly can't see us taking any points from any of those games.
Spud

« Reply #40 on: Sunday, January 15, 2006, 14:58:52 »

Quote from: "bennett"
And to add to the disappontment it cost 20p to use the toilets at Victoria and Paddington  :shock:

and some cunt kept farting

:roll:
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Sunday, January 15, 2006, 15:39:24 »

Quote from: "le god cuervo"
agree with the first post we are definatly down now. we were fucking awful! it was a must win game & we blew it, like we always fucking do! that was the first time i've ever left a game early. totally disappointed at the lack of effort shown by the whole team. none of them looked up for it.

now we've got bournemouth, southend, walsall & doncaster & i honestly can't see us taking any points from any of those games.

I can.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Sunday, January 15, 2006, 16:03:25 »

Quote from: "le god cuervo"

I would quite happily put £50 on us geting atleats a point out of those.

I think that there are 6 points there for the taking. How and where we will get them I can't say, but it is perfectly possible.
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Sunday, January 15, 2006, 17:49:40 »

i apid 60p to have 3 pisses. i'm still adamant i'd enjoy pissing on a tramp more. spuddy pimped himself out and only paid 20p for 3 pisses, i was mortified. he';s such a slag.

strooood
As black as Patrick from EastEnders who is officially the blackest man on the planet.

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Sunday, January 15, 2006, 19:20:00 »

fuck that, we've mastered the art of getting through them without paying and no jumping involved

officially blacker than the night.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: