Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Today  (Read 3997 times)
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« on: Saturday, January 14, 2006, 20:45:59 »

was the day we got relegated, that it....its over that was a massive 6 pointer and we lost. The gap is now 6 points and we cant score goals to save our lives, we only had about 0 chances today and we created nothing.

We are going down, thats a fact.

Right, I drove today my first bit of motorway driving ever, so I was impressed I got there, back and didnt die.

Thoughts on the match

simple....FUCKING AWFUL

Evans - 0/10
Jenkins - 0/10
Ifil - 0/10
O'Hanlon - 0/10
Nicholas - 0/10
Shakes - 0/10
Miglioranzi - 0/10
CCP - 0/10
Brown - 0/10
Fallon - 0/10
Cureton - 0/10

Awful, this isnt the time or place to talk about players social life and how they get enjoyment, but none of them deserve any form of enjoyment tonight. They should be dragged in for extra training first thing tomorrow morning

That wasnt acceptable, I didnt even stay to the end.

Disgrace

Where the fuck is Gurney
adje

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, January 14, 2006, 20:54:30 »

0/10 is a bit generous for Migz

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
McLovin

« Reply #2 on: Saturday, January 14, 2006, 20:59:01 »

especially after ge tried that corner again... :x
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Saturday, January 14, 2006, 21:00:28 »

Quote from: "Dave Blackcurrant"
especially after ge tried that corner again... :x

that was ghey as fuck, I swear I was the quickest person to react to it, I could have got from the stand down to the pitch on the pitch and to the ball before our players realised
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Saturday, January 14, 2006, 21:04:23 »

What happened? I have heard it was a ridiculous comedy!
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Saturday, January 14, 2006, 21:05:26 »

on a positive note, i was sat next to Johno.....thats about it really
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Saturday, January 14, 2006, 21:08:36 »

Quote from: "DV85"
on a positive note, i was sat next to Johno.....thats about it really

positive!  :?
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Saturday, January 14, 2006, 21:12:23 »

After today we are definitely going down.

We have a clueless, arrogant, useless bunch of twats who call themselves a football team when really they couldn't control a football if it was superglued to their own foot.

I think the amount of away support that showed up and put up with all the grief pre match, those terrible eleven so called men ruined everyones day.

Not only are they unable to communicate with one another, they also looked as though they were dead in the water from the word go.

Brown looked ok before he got handed his eighteen month contract and now its in his greasy palm, he looked as though he couldn't give a damn.

I hope those eleven wannabe footballers hang their heads in shame and for their own sake, do not go out drinking tonight acting as though nothing has happened.  I'm sick to death of lining their pockets and I think they're forgetting that without Swindon Town Football Club, they probably wouldn't have a career.

Thats my rant over............... for now.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Saturday, January 14, 2006, 21:14:17 »

Quote from: "STFCLady"

Brown looked ok before he got handed his eighteen month contract and now its in his greasy palm, he looked as though he couldn't give a damn.

Disagree with this point, Aaron Brown knew he made a mistake and he looked fucking gutted, he looked like he was abouts to cry.

It was a terrible mistake but he genuinly looked distraut afterwards, none of other players show that emotion
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Saturday, January 14, 2006, 21:16:50 »

Disagree with this point, Aaron Brown knew he made a mistake and he looked fucking gutted, he looked like he was abouts to cry.

It was a terrible mistake but he genuinly looked distraut afterwards, none of other players show that emotion

When mistakes like that happen though that prove costly, I couldn't really care less about his after emotion TBH.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Saturday, January 14, 2006, 21:19:27 »

When mistakes like that happen though that prove costly, I couldn't really care less about his after emotion TBH.

Yes it was costly, but everyone makes mistakes. Id rather someone made a mistake and felt terrible afterwards for it, rather than not caring at all....
McLovin

« Reply #11 on: Saturday, January 14, 2006, 21:24:12 »

Respect to the Lady...
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Saturday, January 14, 2006, 21:25:45 »

We'll be alright.  We'll play superbly vs. Bournemouth and everyone will be saying how we're staying up again.  Relax, one slightly below parr performance does not mean we're suddenly doomed.
Spud

« Reply #13 on: Saturday, January 14, 2006, 21:26:33 »

I couldnt care if Brown wrote me an apology letter for the fuck up, it still gave them a simple goal.  :?
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Saturday, January 14, 2006, 21:28:01 »

...no but would you settle for an awesome performance and a goal next week against Bournemouth.

He looked like he cared, he has let us down so you watch he'll put in an extra 10% next to make up for it....
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: