Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: SHITE!  (Read 2646 times)
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« on: Saturday, January 14, 2006, 18:53:02 »

That is what we were today.  Some random thoughts:

Shakes - Utter plonker.  What do you dream of as a winger? To get the ball played to you out wide with no opponent within 20 yards of you half way inside the opposition's half.  What does he do? He let's the ball run under his foot.  Inexcusable.  This for me, summed up our performance.

By heck it were cold!

Evans - When he first joined us he was a good shot stopper but very erractic.  'Give it time' we said, 'He will improve as he gets games under his belt'.  Two years later and he is still a good shot stopper and still erratic.  He has not improved one bit.

Cureton - Why was he wearing black electrical tape round his arm like a black arm band when no one else was?

Migz - Was utter crap. What was with that corner in the first half? Pure comedy!  

Smith - Looked like he might do ok from what I saw. I really hope so because we so need a ball winning midfielder.

Gillingham - I hadn't been since 1987 and had forgotten what a crap hole it was.  It's like Luton but with white people.

Players who I thought did ok - Cureton, CCP, Brown. I understand Brown was at fault for the second goal but I was having a wizz so cannot comment on that.

I imagine there was a bit of trouble after the game.  Some of their lot looked quite up for it.  Did anyone see anything or get involved?

The pies looked really good. I did not have one so can anyone confirm that this was the case?

Darren Byfield is a bit of a cock head.

I think we will go down.

That's about it.
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, January 14, 2006, 19:26:51 »

pies were superb, plenty of trouble before and after, i avoided the lot of it Cheesy  
however ash gave me a friendly punch where my dialysis tubes exit my body and i had to go to first aid, cunt.
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, January 14, 2006, 19:27:39 »

Gillingham are cunts - that kid got hit by a coin for fuck's sake, how fucking low, and why didn't the police stop them?

The game was shit - especially as Swindon didn't seem to play too badly.

Cureton is fucking woeful.  There I said it.

Why did someone waste a bottle of beer by lobbing it at me?

Yeovil was cunted.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Saturday, January 14, 2006, 19:28:42 »

The rivals site is suggesting that Swindon charged their family stand, frightening women and kids? :-))(

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Saturday, January 14, 2006, 19:31:50 »

awful performance. i don't think we can take any positives out of the game today.

gillingham are pathetic, their policing and stewards are massively inept. all in all a massive waste of time and money. especially as i could've been at highbury Tongue

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #5 on: Saturday, January 14, 2006, 19:33:01 »

I'm put off from going to Bournemouth now  Sad
adje

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Saturday, January 14, 2006, 19:34:34 »

One positive for me-CCP who impressed me both in midfield and at the back.Rest of 'em 4/10 tops

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Saturday, January 14, 2006, 19:35:37 »

Quote from: "adje"
One positive for me-CCP who impressed me both in midfield and at the back.Rest of 'em 4/10 tops

I thought Ifil was fooking ace today, probably our best performer - CCP was good but had a couple of slips.  Ironic our two centre backs played well yet we lost 3-0...!

And what was "Walrus takes it up the arse" all about?!?!   Cheesy   Good thing my mate doesn't know who Walrus is!  
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Saturday, January 14, 2006, 19:37:59 »

i thought ifil kept being dragged over too much. most of the time their striker with the ball had our centre backs round him and no one marking either their striker or winger apart from our full back.

apart from that he was ace, usual shite passing but ace

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
Mark Hanrahan

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Saturday, January 14, 2006, 19:44:18 »

One word... kakaloola!

They owe us a bloody big performance after that shambles. :evil:

"Great save, Digby."
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Saturday, January 14, 2006, 19:45:58 »

Quote from: "Walrus"
Gillingham are cunts - that kid got hit by a coin for fuck's sake, how fucking low, and why didn't the police stop them?

The game was shit - especially as Swindon didn't seem to play too badly.

Cureton is fucking woeful.  There I said it.

Why did someone waste a bottle of beer by lobbing it at me?

Yeovil was cunted.

I don't know how you can say Cureton was woeful. I thought he looked sharp, it was the other idiots around him that were the problem!

Oh well, you say tomato I say tomato (that doesn't work written down!)
Mark Hanrahan

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Saturday, January 14, 2006, 19:53:56 »

Curo was one of the better lads out there today. Once again, bugger all service. No excuse for that when you consider we played the whole first half and a good portion of the second with wingers! The bloke (and Rory) were left feeding off scraps.

"Great save, Digby."
adje

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Saturday, January 14, 2006, 20:11:11 »

Heading over unmarked from 3 yards?That sort of service would do me.First half clean through couldn't lob a 5ft 6ins keeper?Come on lads,I want him to do well as well as anyone but dont say he didn't have chances.

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Saturday, January 14, 2006, 20:15:27 »

Quote from: "OOH!  SHAUN TAYLOR"
It's like Luton but with white people.
That made me laugh so much!!!

So glad I didn't go, and although I would never be put off going to watch Swindon, they seem to have done their best to tempt me today.

Sort 'em out Iffy!
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Saturday, January 14, 2006, 20:21:53 »

Oh yes, I forgot. Iffy got one hell of a good reception from their fans.  That's the best reception I have heard an ex player get from opposition fans since we played Spurs in the Premiership at their place and Fridge was playing for them.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: