Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: reserves  (Read 2277 times)
strooood
As black as Patrick from EastEnders who is officially the blackest man on the planet.

Ignore
« on: Tuesday, January 18, 2005, 11:49:59 »

is it 2 o'clock at the county ground?

woan on the bench, slabber nicho miglioranzi and maybe turbo all to start. should be a goodun

officially blacker than the night.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, January 18, 2005, 11:56:30 »

Yep.....its cold today though.....Migs will probably wear tights.
strooood
As black as Patrick from EastEnders who is officially the blackest man on the planet.

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, January 18, 2005, 12:00:03 »

that's why i want to go. he's such a dreamboat  :mooney

strooood

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, January 18, 2005, 18:31:33 »

i didnt go but slabber scoredtwice. wooo yeah

Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, January 18, 2005, 18:34:01 »

I was there... Slabber finishing was class...expect to see him in full time as the SSP replacement.
DMR

« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, January 18, 2005, 18:34:34 »

Dis Migloranditch play?
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, January 18, 2005, 18:39:19 »

Miglioranchich indeed did play and was kicked 3 foot in the air by the big Cheltenham CF.....as he was doing one of his little slow it down have a look around jobs.....if it wasn't already silent it would have gone silent as everyone feared the worst from the crumpled heap....but all was well and I suppose it does you good to get a whack and nothing to go ping.
Spencer_White

« Reply #7 on: Tuesday, January 18, 2005, 18:46:48 »

I hate Cheltenham. Not in a Bristol City 'Iv got some respect for you' way but in a 'get off my tits you little fucker you' way.

Theres two viewpoints to Cheltenham. Either you hope they slip out of the league back to the obscurity they once came or a lets play them agian so we can absolutely batter them senseless. Im all for option 1 hope I never hear of the scrawny little bastards ever again.
DMR

« Reply #8 on: Tuesday, January 18, 2005, 18:53:14 »

They always beat us 3-0  Sad
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Tuesday, January 18, 2005, 19:53:45 »

Quote from: "Spencer_White"
I hate Cheltenham. Not in a Bristol City 'Iv got some respect for you' way but in a 'get off my tits you little fucker you' way.

Theres two viewpoints to Cheltenham. Either you hope they slip out of the league back to the obscurity they once came or a lets play them agian so we can absolutely batter them senseless. Im all for option 1 hope I never hear of the scrawny little bastards ever again.

My lad  hates Cheltnum more than O*frod,  I have to admit I'm in the lets play them and batter them school.....but it does worry me that it took the scum about 10 years to record 2 wins against us, and they have only one win at the CG ever......Cheltnum though just turn up its red cards for us deflected shots flying in and not a sniff of a goal.....all the makings of a bogey team.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: