Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Fallon Vs Gills...  (Read 2668 times)
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Friday, January 6, 2006, 20:45:57 »

Quote from: "le god cuervo"

holgate & jutciewitz (sp?) will save us  :?

from getting relegated to the conference Crying

You forgot Caton though Smiley
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Friday, January 6, 2006, 20:57:17 »

We had a promising kid up front in 81/82....Paul Rideout, and a useful looking fella we'd got in  from non league....Jimmy Quinn, but we still got relegated as neither were then  quite ready for the grind of 46 game seasons.
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Friday, January 6, 2006, 21:01:09 »

Lukas Jutkiewicz is younger than I am!

Could be the saviour, if he keeps up the scoring record he has in the youth team he'll finish on 392 goals.
le god cuervo

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Friday, January 6, 2006, 21:02:04 »

i was being sarcastic, hence the  :?
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Friday, January 6, 2006, 21:02:22 »

roberts is a fucking waste of oxygen. he's got talent but only uses it when he wants to, which means he's fuck all use to us.
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Friday, January 6, 2006, 21:03:01 »

Quote from: "le god cuervo"
i was being sarcastic, hence the  :?

Maybe so, but it wouldn't surprise me if he was a regular come April.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Friday, January 6, 2006, 21:03:13 »

He may be able to bang them in now but in the first team its a totally different environment and I doubt he is ready tbh
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Saturday, January 7, 2006, 09:21:29 »

If fallon gets a bad reception from our fans against Gills, I think thats pretty pathetic really. If he goes, he goes and if he stays he stays and we will just move on like we did when the likes of parkin, mooney, igoe etc left too.

RED ARMY
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Saturday, January 7, 2006, 10:22:26 »

Quote from: "sonicyouth"
roberts is a fucking waste of oxygen. he's got talent but only uses it when he wants to, which means he's fuck all use to us.

But there is always a possibility that if Fallon does leave and Roberts is put in the spot light a bit, he may start working hard?
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Saturday, January 7, 2006, 12:00:54 »

Quote from: "sade"
If fallon gets a bad reception from our fans against Gills, I think thats pretty pathetic really. If he goes, he goes and if he stays he stays and we will just move on like we did when the likes of parkin, mooney, igoe etc left too.

Parkin we knew was going, that was always going to happen, he at least signed a new contract so we would get some money. Didnt he even hand some of his signing on fee to us or something. Fair play that man.

Mooney & Igoe were out of contract. Both left for more money.

Fallon is looking to jump from a sinking sink, coward.

I'd love Roberts to start working hard, when he is on form he is ace. Most City fans would welcome Christian Roberts 2003 back into their team.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Saturday, January 7, 2006, 12:07:51 »

Ii agree. What exactly has Fallon done wrong? None of us even know why he hasn't signed his contract yet! It might be for a very good reason that the board need to sort out.

Like I have said before I think we need to wait and see what happens before we criticise anybody over this.
red macca

« Reply #26 on: Saturday, January 7, 2006, 12:14:29 »

Quote from: "reeves4england"
Ii agree. What exactly has Fallon done wrong? None of us even know why he hasn't signed his contract yet! It might be for a very good reason that the board need to sort out.

Like I have said before I think we need to wait and see what happens before we criticise anybody over this.
fallons words today in the adver."nothing will be sorted out until everything is right."we will just have to wait and see.i cant really complain with the offer on the table.the club have looked after me and all i can do is repay the club with goals...um no you can sign a new contract aswell pls rory that would also help..he goes on to say aswell at the end of the day i've desreved the interest shown in me.....dont know about you but to me that suggests he is off.the offer is good he has said that what more can the club do?
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Sunday, January 8, 2006, 10:56:44 »

sell the fucking welsh cunt

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Sunday, January 8, 2006, 11:04:00 »

As far as I'm concerned I do not want a player at this club who doesn't want to play for the team and is always looking for his next move.

If he is deperate to leave as speculation suggests then let him go and let us get on with rebuilding our formation.
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Sunday, January 8, 2006, 11:07:45 »

that's what i said!

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: