Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Andy King talks crap yet again!  (Read 5246 times)
Piemonte

« Reply #15 on: Monday, January 17, 2005, 13:25:15 »

I was a very happy man to see him on the bench on sat. hopefully he'll get his fat ass doen the gym now.

Fallon had possibly his best game of the season on satuday i thought (not much competition there!), cant remember one occasion where him and SSP got in each others way
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #16 on: Monday, January 17, 2005, 13:32:42 »

yeh pieface you are right. I felt that the (dare i say) old mooney/parkin style partnership was re-surfacing. Fallon did not play selfishly and i think the fact he set up smithy against bradford has given him the confidence to work WITH the team and not trying to prove himself to anyone.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Monday, January 17, 2005, 13:38:53 »

I hope that's true Pieman, about the players not being too selfish.  Think that was a big problem in the last couple of months.  Smithy's more of a team player, whereas you get the feeling with howard that he's trying to  hard to be the match winner.  I also think Igoe, after his goal against Bradford, was being a little too selfish.  Teamwork's what will get you out of this division.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Monday, January 17, 2005, 13:49:00 »

yeh teamwork will get us out of this division but we really need 2 do is get the ball down on the ground and play some proper footy. i agree with u fallon played well on sat.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Monday, January 17, 2005, 17:03:09 »

Quote from: "Piemonte2"
Since the booing thing Dukey has been one of our best players. FACT

I've more respect for him now as a player and a bloke for the way he's dealt with getting shit from sections of our fans

Absolutely correct.

I didn't see the goal because someone decided to stand in front of me, but if the goal came about because of an error by Smith then it's his fault and nobody elses.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #20 on: Monday, January 17, 2005, 18:06:33 »

it's not just his fault, the defence could have got the ball away!
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Monday, January 17, 2005, 18:59:05 »

Just saw the goal and not sure how it's his fault tbh!
DMR

« Reply #22 on: Monday, January 17, 2005, 19:04:25 »

Quote from: "sonicyouth"
Just saw the goal and not sure how it's his fault tbh!

Because he diverted a pathetic shot in when he didn't need to move?

(I'm guessing, I haven't seen a replay)
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Monday, January 17, 2005, 19:11:46 »

He didn't touch it, the only way you can blame him is because he was the person nearest to the ball and player.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #24 on: Monday, January 17, 2005, 19:14:52 »

that was the point i was making...the entire defence is at fault. I spose he could have got the ball away but the rest of the defence has just stood there like lemons. I haven't seen the replay so it will be interesting to see if this is the case. I was sitting in that corner of the nationwide though
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Tuesday, January 18, 2005, 09:45:18 »

I'm with SY on this one saw the goals on TV and couldn't see how he could single out GS for the late goal, unless there was something in the build up.  Hope he's not dropped for it, he made SSP's first goal didn't he?
strooood
As black as Patrick from EastEnders who is officially the blackest man on the planet.

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Tuesday, January 18, 2005, 11:35:15 »

he definetely set up parkin'ssecond with a lovely ball.

smith made a weak clearance in the build up to the goal when he should've left it to go through to rhys. perhaps rhys should've called a bit louder  :-))(

i know what you mean about smith. like i've said before i dont think he's good enough for our first 11 when everyone'sfit, but i like his honesty and commitment, same reason i like evans

officially blacker than the night.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: