Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Andy King talks crap yet again!  (Read 5345 times)
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« on: Monday, January 17, 2005, 11:08:15 »

i was astonished 2 read an article in 1 of yesterdays papers which quoted andy king blaming grant smith for the draw on saturday. what a pile of crap! i thought smith was 1 of our beta players its just that king will always bum his little crop of players  (matt heywood, matt hewlett and david duke) and their all crap!
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Monday, January 17, 2005, 11:15:54 »

Mr King seems to blame certain individuals Smith being one of them, but he fails to critcise others, I'll agree with you on that one.  But how you can slate Dukey after his recent performances I'll never know.  Played out of position constantly and I for one think Duke's season has improved, if everyone else had shown the same improvement Town wouldn't be languishing  mid table, we'd be up with Hull, Tranmere and Wednesday.
STFCBird
Ralphy's Wet Dream

C U Next Tuesday!

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Monday, January 17, 2005, 11:37:30 »

Dukey was one of our best players saturday, if it wasn't for his block at the end we could have lost 3-2!!  Least he is actually playing with pride and a bit of passion at the moment.  Smith was alright but I thought he could have done better, but didn't deserve to be slated by king like that.
Piemonte

« Reply #3 on: Monday, January 17, 2005, 11:52:00 »

Since the booing thing Dukey has been one of our best players. FACT

I've more respect for him now as a player and a bloke for the way he's dealt with getting shit from sections of our fans
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Monday, January 17, 2005, 11:53:55 »

Good man Pieface, credit where its due, and Duke deserves it, even if King doesn't for continually playing him at full back.

Come May I wanna be  :beers , but i think I'll be  Crying  or  :evil:
STFCBird
Ralphy's Wet Dream

C U Next Tuesday!

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Monday, January 17, 2005, 11:57:29 »

Quote from: "Piemonte2"
Since the booing thing Dukey has been one of our best players. FACT

I've more respect for him now as a player and a bloke for the way he's dealt with getting shit from sections of our fans

I have just fainted........... and printed this out for future reference  Soapy Tit Wank
Piemonte

« Reply #6 on: Monday, January 17, 2005, 12:18:41 »

I dont mind admitting when i'm wrong!
strooood
As black as Patrick from EastEnders who is officially the blackest man on the planet.

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Monday, January 17, 2005, 12:43:54 »

he seems to be making a point of not clapping the fans though. the dickhead

officially blacker than the night.
Piemonte

« Reply #8 on: Monday, January 17, 2005, 12:57:48 »

Quote from: "decks-e-tow"
he seems to be making a point of not clapping the fans though. the dickhead

He did on saturday
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Monday, January 17, 2005, 12:59:15 »

Don't take on the Daisy Duke fan club, Decks, we've got way too many members now.  Do you want Dukey to give you the clap then?
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #10 on: Monday, January 17, 2005, 13:05:25 »

i think what rich meant that we do have better skilled players than duke for the position he is being played in at the moment. Duke was my man of the match on sat and i'm sure everyone will pretty much agree with that.

Dukey is playing well because he's one of the very few players (especially defenders) that can actually be arsed!
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Monday, January 17, 2005, 13:08:00 »

(I 100% agree with you Si, but if you're a player and you're manager picks you, you'd pretty much play in any position.  The treatment he got from some so called fans, was disgraceful earlier in the season.  Good to see some people giving him credit now though.  Don't think he's work rate was ever in question.  All the questions should've been levelled at King not Dooke.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #12 on: Monday, January 17, 2005, 13:13:43 »

the problem is that it's frustrating when kingy slags off particular players but not others (heywood etc.). This is when the fans get rattled and start to boo their own players etc. Why king continues to field brian howard is an example.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Monday, January 17, 2005, 13:22:10 »

Don't get me started on Howard, I was actually gutted that he scored (against Brentford??), I wished it was someone else cos I knew that Kingy would think that cos he scored Howard had a good game.  For a man with such talent, he doesn't half waste it.  I wonder if he's bored of League one footie and wants a new challenge.  The problem is playing like he is now I can't see any Championship side coming in for him.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #14 on: Monday, January 17, 2005, 13:24:51 »

no i could only see a league 2 or a weaker league 1 team wanting him. He needs to realise that if you put 100% into a game and you have the talent you will get 100% out of the game. I think igoe is starting to realise this and put more effort in. In the 1st half he got some decent crosses into the box i thought
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: