Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Our own Turbanator : Monty Panesar  (Read 3749 times)
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Wednesday, January 11, 2006, 19:09:44 »

*cough* pietersen,  strauss i could go on  but i wont! thats why the batting was shocking.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Wednesday, January 11, 2006, 19:22:08 »

Quote from: "Rich"
lets hope they pick some player that are actually committed this time!

Now would be a good time to clear out the deadwood of players who didn't perform in Pakistan......otherwise we'll just have a rugby situation on our hands with Duncan Fletcher being installed as Director of Football at Cardiff City within 2 years.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Wednesday, January 11, 2006, 19:26:03 »

exactly Reg. the cricket team is going to suffer in the same way the rugby team has over the next 2 years so lets bring in new players again like we did 3 years ago, players that actually have a hunger for winning
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Wednesday, January 11, 2006, 19:28:16 »

Otherwise they'll just sit back on their arses and trawl in royalties and endorsements, first out should be Flintoff.....followed by Peitersen.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Wednesday, January 11, 2006, 19:30:03 »

i do think freddie is ok. we should keep him in. peitersen should almost certainly go though! he was crap against pakistan and he is the beckham of cricket. now he has the fame he just isnt interested in the game!
larwood
The girl least likely to.

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Thursday, January 12, 2006, 09:23:40 »

first out should be Flintoff.....followed by Peitersen.

:shock:
What the fuck!?! Reg i strongly disagree and hope your taking the piss!
I know the Pakistan tour was disappointing and yes we,especially the batsmen didn't play well, but Freddie is irreaplaceable.He is the best all-rounder in the world at the moment.I agree that the players heads and egos have been enlarged some what,[ even KP's ]but to not play either of them,your having a laugh!
Lets get some perspective,we lost one test series in Pakistan after winning six series in a row.We haven't become a bad team overnight, there is no need to make wholesale changes.Can everyone stop moaning/panicking.

I was a small, fat child in a welfare house
There was only one thing I ever dreamed about
And fate has just
Handed it to me - whoopee
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: