Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: FUCKING BRILLIANT!!!!  (Read 2412 times)
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Tuesday, December 27, 2005, 00:18:41 »

fucking typical

Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Tuesday, December 27, 2005, 00:35:06 »

Get in!

Hearts win 5-0 and Hibs lose 2-0. Get out of the ground thinking we've drawn 0-0, text from old man who is at the game 'Fallon has just scored'. Elated, I should fucking coco!! Beers

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Asher

« Reply #32 on: Tuesday, December 27, 2005, 00:46:07 »

Quote from: "Johno"
Quote from: "STFC Village"
Quote from: "swindonbob"
That was easily the best feeling in football ive had since Beckhams goal against Greece.

The goal was quality, the celebration was quality and they stayed on the pitch for about 5 minutes clapping all the fans afterwards.

We'll stay up easy now, no probs.
It was a quality moment, one to nearly (not quite) rival the victory over Shizzle. I went absolutely mental, wish i had been in the Town End Cool

you missed something special. i think i scared asher as he forgot who i was.  Soapy Tit Wank

When did you see me, I have recollection of that? Was I that wrecked, in fact I just gave dex a drunken text ut oh I think im fucked

Great game, well up for wednesday now, Nght
Spud

« Reply #33 on: Tuesday, December 27, 2005, 00:55:07 »

Quote from: "Leggett"
was in hemel hempstead today.  Crying

checked the score at 4:45, 0-0, thought 'ah fuck it, didnt miss much', then get a phonecall from mr bennett, asks if i know what the score was, then told me, i had to bite my lip to stop swearing infront of my 3 nephews.  fucking magical.

cant get to chesterfield (more family stuff Sad but my dad said my pressies are big'uns  Soapy Tit Wank  *awaits people using my own words against me, and makes it sound rude. which it isnt.* ), but i'll be there on saturday, mark my fucking words.

Same as, got home thought id better check the score, cue mass shouting and chanting of RORY FALLON!.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: